Soyuz Microphones SU-019 Large-Diaphragm FET Condenser Mic
- Gold-Sputtered Capsule
- Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8 Switchable
- Capsules Made In-House by Hand
- Point-to-Point Wiring
- Toroidal Transformer for Transparency
- Polycarbonate Discs with Metal Pins
- Handles up to 140 dB SPL
- Custom Shockmount
- Wooden Box
- Limited 2-Year Warranty (Capsule)
- Limited 10-Year Warranty (Electronics)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Metalwork)
|Length||10.47" (266 mm)|
|Diameter||2.17" (55 mm)|
|Weight||2.05 lb (930 g)|
|Package Weight||6.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.2 x 13.5 x 5.9"|
With a 1950s-style craftsmanship, Soyuz Microphones delivers the hand-crafted, vintage-style SU-019 Premium FET Condenser Mic . It is manufactured in-house using point-to-point soldering plus wire-wrap technology, giving you a transparent low-noise sound.
Featuring a gold-sputtered, hand-tuned, 1" inch diaphragm with switchable cardioid/omnidirectional/figure-8 polar patterns, the SU-019 is a valuable tool for recording anything from vocals to orchestral masterpieces. Soyuz uses a FET with a K67-like diaphragm along with its proprietary toroidal transformer, giving you a transparent, low-noise signal. The mic can handle up to 140 dB SPL, making it something that Rudy Van Gelder might have used for recording those 45-minute screeching Coltrane solos.
The SU-019 has stacked polycarbonate discs with metal pins for a robust design, and comes with a wooden box and custom shockmount.
- K67-style capsule
- Capsules made in-house by hand
- Vintage gold-sputtered machine used for capsule construction
- Toroidal transformers�
- Low harmonic distortion for transparency
- Internal Structure
- Stacked-disc design
- Polycarbonate Discs
- Uses polycarbonate discs with metal pins instead of printed circuit boards
- Produced in-house
- High resistance prevents signal leakage and minimizes noise�
- Point-to-Point and Wire Wrap
- Point-to-point wiring
- Wire wrap and solder technology gives a clean signal path
- Robust design
- Handles SPL as high as 140 dB
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.