Sony XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit for PXW-FS7
- Enables 12-bit 4K/2K RAW Data Output
- Built-In 1080p ProRes 422 Encoder
- Timecode & Genlock I/O
- Tally Indicator
- V-Mount Battery Attachment
- 4-Pin XLR DC Power Input
- 4-Pin Hirose DC Power Output
The Sony XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit attaches to the back of your PXW-FS7 via a MultiPin connector, adding additional I/O and enabling RAW data output for recording 12-bit 4K/2K RAW footage to compatible external recorders. The unit also features built-in Apple ProRes encoding for recording 1080p ProRes 422 video to an XQD card in the camera. Additionally, the Extension Unit adds Timecode and Genlock connectors for multi-camera operation, as well as a V-Mount battery connector. A 4-pin XLR DC power input and 4-pin Hirose DC power output are also provided.
Note: RAW recording requires the HXR-IFR5 Interface Unit and a compatible recorder.
- MultiPin connector for cable-free attachment to camera
- Enables 12-bit RAW data output to Sony's optional AXS-R5 recorder (in combination with the optional HXR-IFR5 Interface Unit) or compatible third party RAW recorder
- 4K RAW up to 59.94p (1 to 60 fps Slow and Quick Motion)
- 2K RAW up to 59.94p (240 fps and 120 fps Slow Motion)
- Built-in Full HD ProRes encoding for recording 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes HQ up to 29.97p to an XQD card in the FS7
- Genlock and Timecode I/O for multi-camera operation
- REC Tally indicator
- Attachment for powering camera from a V-Mount battery
- 4-pin XLR power input
- 4-pin Hirose power output
|Package Weight||2.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.0 x 7.0 x 6.3"|
- Limited 90-Day Warranty on Labor
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Parts
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.