Sony VPL-FX30 4200 Lumen XGA Installation Projector
- 4200 Lumens
- 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- XGA (1024 x 768) Native Resolution
- 0.79" 3LCD BrightEra Projection Panels
- 720p, 1080i, 1080p High Definition
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Power Supply
- Consumes Just 0.15 Watts in Low Standby
- Remote Commander With Batteries (AA x 2)
- 1.6x Zoom Lens
- AC Power Cord
- 2 x Cable Clamps
- Operating Instructions: CD-ROM
- Quick Reference Manual
- Security Label
- Warranty Card
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on Projector, 90-Day Limited Warranty on Lamp
|Display System||3-Chip 0.79" / 2.01 cm�LCD|
|Native Resolution||XGA - 1024 x 768�Progressive|
|Format|| NTSC�3.58, 4.43 |
PAL�60, M, N
|HDTV Compatibility|| 720p @ 60 Hz |
720p @ 50 Hz
1080i @ 60 Hz
1080i @ 50 Hz
1080p @ 60 Hz
1080p @ 50 Hz
|Brightness|| High Brightness Mode: 4200 Lumens |
Low Brightness Mode: 3000 Lumens
|DLP Link 3D||None|
|Lens||F 1.66 - 2.18 (f = 30.6 - 39.7 mm)|
|Throw Ratio||1.42 - 2.27:1|
|Projection Size||40 - 600" / 1016.00 - 15240.00 mm�|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ��30�|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Projection Tilt Option||None|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 1x 15-pin VGA�Video (Input) |
1x RCA Component�Video (Input)
1x DVI-D�Video (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Audio (Input)
1x S-Video�Video (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA�Video (Output)
1x RS-232C�Control (Input)
1x Ethernet�Control/Service (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Control (Input)
|Lamp (Bulb)||1x UHP|
|Life|| Bright Mode:�4000 Hours |
Eco Mode:�5000 Hours
|Fan Noise||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Normal Mode:�330�W |
Standby Mode (Network on):�11�W
Standby Mode (Network off):�.15�W
|Temperature|| Operating |
32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C)
Humidity: 35 - 85%
-4 to 140�F (-20 to 60�C)
Humidity: 10 - 90%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||15.3 x 5.8 x 18.8"�/�38.9 x 14.7 x 47.8 cm Without protrusions|
|Weight||17.4 lb�/�7.89 kg|
|Package Weight||23.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.0 x 20.3 x 12.25"|
The XGA-Resolution Sony VPL-FX30 4200 Lumen XGA Installation Projector is a powerhouse of a projector with 4200 lumens of brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio.
Thanks to its 0.79" 3LCD BrightEra Projection Panels it creates vivid lifelike images in fine detail. 3LCD technology delivers sharper and brighter images with superior grayscale detail. But Sony has improved it with its BrightEra technology, which offers even higher brightness with improved reliability, increased contrast and reduced flicker.
Of course the VPL-FX30 has the features you've come to expect from a high-quality installation projector. It can display 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition images and its international capabilities include being able to automatically select and project NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, PAL 60 and SECAM signals. It also has a world-ready 100 to 240 volt AC 50/60 Hz power supply.
For such an amazingly bright projector your FX-30 gets by on not a lot of power. In operating mode it consumes a maximum of only 330 watts to pump out those 4200 lumens of projector power. In Standard Standby that drops way down to 11 watts. And in Low Standby mode it draws less than a fifth of a watt�0.15 watts to be exact.
- Superior Image Quality With 4200 Lumens at a 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- An outstanding color light output of 4200 lumens and a high contrast ratio at 2000:1 means a brighter, sharper picture. Wider lens shift range minimizes picture degradation and distance recalculating caused by using keystone correction. 12-bit 3D Digital Gamma Correction reproduces gradation in greater detail. High resolution via All Range Crisp Focus Lens with HD compatibility delivers crisp images. Film Mode technology generates high quality images through an Interlace to Progressive Conversion Processor. Signals of film-originated sources converted through 2-3 and 2-2 pull down process are detected, resulting in extremely accurate image reproduction.
- 3LCD Projection System
- Because the VPL-FX30 uses a 3LCD projection system, projected images are bright and natural. 3LCD is a projection system using three LCD panels (made of a substance known as high-temperature polysilicon or HTPS). This system provides high light transmission and excellent color reproduction. It also provides smooth gradients in dark areas, and even helps prevent color breakup.
- Installation Flexibility
- With the FX30's wide zoom standard lens, it's possible to keep the same mount position if upgrading from an older model. A centered lens makes it easy to calculate symmetric installation. Compatibility with current optional lenses (VPLL-Z1024 & VPLL-Z1032) accommodates a wide range of throw requirements.
- Maintenance Made Easy
- When it's time to replace the lamp, a message appears onscreen. You can replace the lamp and clean the filter quickly, easily and at the same time, without uninstalling the projector, since both are accessible from the rear. And the FX30's dust protection system makes for an advanced long filter cleaning cycle, which means less frequent filter changes.
- Economical Benefits
- Replace lamps less frequently with a long lamp life of 4000 to 5000 hours. Sony's optical engine, BrightEra, with longer lasting optics provides improved optical efficiency: more light is projected onto the screen at lower lamp power, allowing the use of smaller lamps that are less expensive, use less electricity and produce less heat.
- Eco-Friendly Features
- Save energy costs! With the push of the Eco Mode button on the projector or remote control, the lamp consumes less power. Power Saving mode kicks in if there is no operation for 10 minutes without any signal input; Standby Standard mode reduces power consumption to just 11 watts. Standby Low mode sips just 0.15 watts.
- "Seamless" Design
- With its white chassis and connector panel located on the front, creating a flat surface on top and back, your FX30 was designed to blend in visually. Fan noise is moderate.
- Other Convenience Factors
- Closed captioning; digital zoom; picture muting, rich interfaces including 5BNC, DVI-D, Audio In/Out for switcher usage; network control and monitoring.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.