Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Important Note: Due to the supplier's unavailability, this product's order will be processed on 23-Oct-2019. Estimated date of delivery for this product is 9-15 days from 23-Oct-2019.
Buy on EMI starting at 15390/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Remote Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
- 30x Optical Zoom
- 1.4 lux (50IRE, f/1.6, 30 fps)
- View-DR & XDNR Technology
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI & IP H.264 Output
- Camera and Image Adjustment Menus
- Up to 16 Preset Positions
- Ceiling, Desktop, or Tripod Mount
- Ethernet Control/RS-422
With a 30x optical zoom and remote control capabilities, the white Sony SRG300SE/W 1080p Desktop & Ceiling Mount Remote PTZ Camera , is suitable for medium to large venues such as lecture halls, auditoriums, houses of worship, and stadiums. The unit consists of the pan/tilt module and the camera head and lens. The SRG300SE/W captures HD video in 720p, 1080i, or 1080p at up to 59.94. It features a 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS sensor providing low light sensitivity of 1.4 lux. The camera comes with Sony's Wide-D for wide dynamic range, enhancing the image with View-DR, while XDNR provides digital noise reduction in both moving and still images.
The SRG300SE/W is suitable for use on a desk, mounted to a tripod, or you can mount it to a ceiling using the included brackets. The camera also features an Image Flip option, which simplifies setting up the camera when it is mounted upside down. It features remote control operation of pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, shutter speed, and gain.
Remote operation is a major component of the SRG300SE/W's design, and the camera supports VISCA control protocols, as well as RS-232 and RS-422. You can program the camera with up to 16 preset positions, which is useful for repetitive events and productions. The small size and remote operation capabilities of the SRG300SE/W allow for placement where a manually operated camera and operator can not go.
- The SRG-300SE provides simultaneous 3G-SDI and IP H.264 streaming. This allows you to feed an SDI infrastructure a 3G-SDI signal, while streaming web ready video stream without using an external encoder to convert your video signal to a web friendly format.
- Web-viewing function allows remote camera control for up to 20 clients. Up to 10 clients can receive video and audio combined streaming.
- Remote Operation
- Remote operated HD camera with pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and shutter speed control
- Zoom Range
- The SRG300SE/W provides up to 30x optical zoom, and 12x digital zoom
- Camera Control
- VISCA over IP technology allows for control of the camera over an IP connection.
- RS-232 and RS-422 control of the camera
- The camera supports programming of up to 16 preset positions using optional controllers such as the Sony RMIP10
- View-DR is Sony's Wide-D technology, specific to their security cameras to produce images with an extremely wide dynamic range. With View-DR, the camera uses an electronic shutter to capture multiple images, to reproduce each frame. One image is taken using a 'standard' exposure time and either one or three images are taken using very short exposure times depending on the camera type. As a result, View-DR nearly doubles the sensitivity compared to conventional Wide-D technologies.
- XDNR Noise Reduction
- XDNR utilizes 2D and 3D noise reduction methods adaptively to scenes. Under low-light conditions, XDNR provides clear images for both moving objects and still portions of the image.
|Sensor||1/2.8" Exmor CMOS Image Sensor|
|Resolution||Approx. 2.1 Megapixels|
|Signal System|| 720p 25/29.97/50/59.94 |
|Minimum Illumination||1.4 lx (50IRE, F1.6, 30 fps)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||50 dB|
|Gain|| Auto, Manual |
0 to 43 dB
|Shutter Speed Range||1/10000 to 1/1 sec|
|Exposure Control||Auto, Manual, Priority AE (Shutter, Iris), Exposure compensation, Bright|
|White Balance||Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-Push Auto, ATW, Manual|
|Image Stabilization||Selectable On/Off|
|Image Flip||Selectable On/Off|
|Audio||Input: 1 x Mono mini jack|
|HD|| Simultaneous 3G-SDI & IP H.264 |
Network Port:1 x RJ-45 (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
|Audio||1 x RCA (Mono)|
|Camera Control|| V RS-422 |
1 x VISCA
1 x RJ-45
|Lens|| Focal Length |
f=4.3-129mm (f/1.6 to f/4.7)
Minimum Object Distance
Wide: 0.39" (10 mm)
Tele: 47.2" (1200 mm) Horizontal Viewing Angle
65° at the Wide End of the Lens
Auto / Manual
|Pan/Tilt|| Pan Angle |
-170 to +170°
-20 to +90°
|Presets|| VISCA: 16 |
Remote Control: 6
|Mounting||Less than ±15° to the horizontal surface|
|Ceiling Mount Bracket||2 x Brackets Included|
|Desktop Mounting||Install on a solid level flat surface, ensure camera does not fall|
|Tripod Mount||1 x 1/4"-20 threaded female receiver|
|Temperature|| Operating Temperature |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
|Power Requirements||10.8 to 13.2 VDC|
|Power Consumption||16.8 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||6.25 x 6.50 x 6.50" (157 x 164 x 164 mm)|
|Weight||3.1 lb (1.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||6.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.3 x 11.2 x 9.4"|
- AC Power Adapter
- AC Power Cord
- RS-422 Connector Plug
- 2 x Ceiling Bracket
- Wire Rope
- 8 x Screws (M3 x 8)
- Operating Instructions
- Limited 1-Year Parts, 90-Day Labor Warranty