Sony SRG-300HW 1080p Desktop & Ceiling Mount Remote PTZ Camera (White)
- 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Remote Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
- 30x Optical Zoom
- 1.4 lux (50IRE, f/1.6, 30 fps)
- View-DR & XDNR Technology
- HDMI Output
- Camera and Image Adjustment Menus
- Up to 16 Preset Positions
- Ceiling, Desktop, or Tripod Mount
- RS-232C/RS-422 (VISCA)
- AC Power Adapter
- AC Power Cord
- IR Remote Commander
- RS-422 Connector Plug
- 2 x Ceiling Bracket
- Wire Rope
- 8 x Screws (M3 x 8)
- Operating Instructions
- Limited 1-Year Parts, 90-Day Labor Warranty
|Sensor||1/2.8" Exmor CMOS Image Sensor|
|Resolution||Approx. 2.1 Megapixels|
|Signal System|| 720p 25/29.97/50/59.94 |
|Minimum Illumination||1.4 lx (50IRE, F1.6, 30 fps)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||50 dB|
|Gain|| Auto, Manual |
0 to 43 dB
|Shutter Speed Range||1/10000 to 1/1 sec|
|Exposure Control||Auto, Manual, Priority AE (Shutter, Iris), Exposure compensation, Bright|
|White Balance||Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-Push Auto, ATW, Manual|
|Image Stabilization||Selectable On/Off|
|Image Flip||Selectable On/Off|
|Audio||1 x RCA (Mono)|
|Camera Control|| V RS-232 |
1 x VISCA In
1 x VISCA Out
1 x VISCA
1 x RJ-45
|Lens|| Focal Length |
f=4.3-129mm (f/1.6 to f/4.7)
Minimum Object Distance
Wide: 0.39" (10 mm)
Tele: 47.2" (1200 mm) Horizontal Viewing Angle
65� at the Wide End of the Lens
Auto / Manual
|Pan/Tilt|| Pan Angle |
-170 to +170�
-20 to +90�
|Presets|| VISCA: 16 |
Remote Control: 6
|Mounting||Less than �15� to the horizontal surface|
|Ceiling Mount Bracket||2 x Brackets Included|
|Desktop Mounting||Install on a solid level flat surface, ensure camera does not fall|
|Tripod Mount||1 x 1/4"-20 threaded female receiver|
|Temperature|| Operating Temperature |
32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C)
-4 to 140�F (-20 to 60�C)
|Power Requirements||10.8 to 13.2 VDC|
|Power Consumption||16.8 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||6.25 x 6.50 x 6.50" (157 x 164 x 164 mm)|
|Weight||3.1 lb (1.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||6.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.4 x 11.0 x 9.3"|
With a 30x optical zoom and remote control capabilities, the white Sony SRG-300HW 1080p Desktop & Ceiling Mount Remote PTZ Camera , is suitable for medium to large venues such as lecture halls, auditoriums, houses of worship, and stadiums. The unit consists of the pan/tilt module and the camera head and lens. The SRG-300HW captures HD video in 720p, 1080i, or 1080p at up to 59.94. It features a 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS sensor providing low light sensitivity of 1.4 lux. The camera comes with Sony's Wide-D for wide dynamic range, enhancing the image with View-DR, while XDNR provides digital noise reduction in both moving and still images.
The SRG-300HW is suitable for use on a desk, mounted to a tripod, or you can mount it to a ceiling using the included brackets. The camera also features an Image Flip option, which simplifies setting up the camera when it is mounted upside down. It features remote control operation of pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, shutter speed, and gain.
Remote operation is a major component of the SRG-300HW's design, and the camera supports VISCA control protocols, as well as RS-232 and RS-422. You can program the camera with up to 16 preset positions, which is useful for repetitive events and productions. The small size and remote operation capabilities of the SRG-300HW allow for placement where a manually operated camera and operator can not go.
- Remote Operation
- Remote operated HD camera with pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and shutter speed control
- Zoom Range
- The SRG-300HW provides up to 30x optical zoom, and 12x digital zoom
- Camera Control
- VISCA over IP technology allows for control of the camera over an IP connection.
- RS-232 and RS-422 control of the camera
- The camera supports programming of up to 16 preset positions using optional controllers such as the Sony RMIP10
- The included IR Remote allows you to program 6 preset positions.
- View-DR is Sony's Wide-D technology, specific to their security cameras to produce images with an extremely wide dynamic range. With View-DR, the camera uses an electronic shutter to capture multiple images, to reproduce each frame. One image is taken using a 'standard' exposure time and either one or three images are taken using very short exposure times depending on the camera type. As a result, View-DR nearly doubles the sensitivity compared to conventional Wide-D technologies.
- XDNR Noise Reduction
- XDNR utilizes 2D and 3D noise reduction methods adaptively to scenes. Under low-light conditions, XDNR provides clear images for both moving objects and still portions of the image.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.