Sony SRG-120DU USB 3.0 Full HD PTZ Camera
The SRG-120DU USB 3.0 Full HD PTZ Camera from Sony is designed to interface easily with a dedicated computer system using the same USB technology utilized by most computers. Simply connect the camera directly to a standard PC through the USB 3.0 input, and you are able to access Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) as well as multimedia streaming devices. This function is suitable for visual communications and remote monitoring applications. An all-in-one, compact and lightweight construction offers easy installation in a variety of locations, converting any boardroom, classroom, courtroom, or medical space into a professional video collaboration environment.
The camera provides wide dynamic range with a 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS sensor and View-DR, enabling full capture Wide-D technology to compensate for backlight or changing light conditions. Additionally, XDNR technology reduces noise and provides clear images in low lighting conditions. The lens provides a wide field of view and a 12x optical / 12x digital zoom with auto focus, great for use in mid-sized rooms. The SRG-120DU's fast and silent pan/tilt/zoom capabilities, controlled via VISCA protocol connectors, and low-noise drive motor (less than 35 dB) allow for use in noise-restricted environments such as hospitals, classrooms, and meeting rooms.
- High sensitivity sensor for capturing smooth, crisply detailed full HD images with low noise
- High frame rate operation provides a smooth, fluid reproduction of moving subjects
- Clear images in harsh or backlit lighting conditions with View-DR technology
- XDNR technology reduces noise and provides clear images in low lighting conditions
- 12x Optical zoom range and 12x digital zoom for frame-filling close-ups with clear detail
- Responsive auto-focus offers clear and sharp images, even at high zoom settings
- Wide field of view suitable for small to mid-sized rooms
- Simple plug-and-play connection with USB 3.0
- High-speed data transfer of uncompressed 1080p59.94 video to a connected PC
|Image Device||1/2.8 Exmor CMOS sensor|
|Effective Pixels||Approximately 2.1 megapixels|
|Zoom Lens|| 12x Optical |
|Minimum Object Distance||0.4 to 59.1" / 10.0 to 1,500.0 mm|
|Shutter Speed|| 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (59.94 Hz system) |
1/1 to 1/10000 sec (50 Hz system)
|Gain||Auto, manual (0 to +43 dB)|
|White Balance||Auto, indoor, outdoor, one-push auto, ATW, manual|
|Pan Angle||±100 Degrees (300 degrees per second)|
|Tilt Angle||±25 Degrees (126 degrees per second)|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||71° Wide|
|Focus System||Auto, manual|
|Camera Control Interface||RS-232, RJ45|
|Minimum Illumination||1.8 Lux (50 IRE, f/1.8 30 fps)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||50 dB|
|Video Output||HD USB 3.0|
|Signal System|| 1080p59.54/50/29.87/25 |
|Power Requirements||12 VDC (DC 10.8 to 13.2 V)|
|Power Consumption||16.8 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Dimensions||6.0 x 6.1 x 6.0" / 153 x 156 x 153 mm|
|Weight||3.5 lb / 1.6 kg|
|Package Weight||5.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.4 x 10.1 x 9.3"|
- IR Remote Commander Unit
- AC Power Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.