Sony SRG-120DH 12x PTZ Desktop Camera (Silver Housing)
- AC Power Adaptor
- AC Power Cable
- IR Remote Commander Unit
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 90-Day Warranty for Parts
|Image Sensor||1 x 2.1MP 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS|
|Lens|| Focal Length: 3.9-46.8mm |
|Zoom|| Optical: 12x |
|Minimum Object Distance|| |
|Horizontal Resolution||1000 TV lines (center)|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||71� (wide)|
|Video Signal HD|| |
|Min. Illumination||1.4 lx (50 IRE, f/1.6, 30 fps)|
|Shutter Speed||1/1 - 1/10000 sec (50 Hz system)|
|Image Flip||Not available|
|S / N Ratio||50 dB|
|Pan/Tilt Angle|| |
|Pan/Tilt Ax. Speed|| |
|Camera Control Interface|| Input: 8-pin Din VISCA protocol |
Output: 8-pin Din VISCA protocol
IP control: RJ-45 / RS-232C
|Camera Control|| |
|Power Requirement||12 VDC (10.8 - 13.2 VDC)|
|Power Consumption||16.8 W|
|Operating Temperature||0�C to 40�C (32�F to 104�F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20�C to +60�C (-4�F to +140�F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.12 x 6.25 x 6.12" (153 x 156 x 153 mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)|
|Package Weight||4.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.3 x 9.9 x 9.3"|
The silver-housed SRG-120DH 12x PTZ Desktop Camera by Sony is a remote controlled high definition 1080p/60 PTZ camera with a 12x optical zoom designed for desktop use. The SRG-120DH incorporates Sony's high sensitivity 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS sensor and an HDMI interface, and is equipped with View-DR dynamic range enhancement and XDNR technology (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction). View-DR is engineered to provide superb visibility even in challenging back-lit conditions; it allows the camera to pan across an area and stay sharp despite shifting from front-lit to back-lit views. XDNR technology reduces noise and provides clear images in both moving and still objects under low light conditions.
Another feature of this SRG camera is its easy operation due to intuitive PC control software that enables full access to camera functions such as color adjustment. The full range of VISCA command protocols are accessible through standard IP connections. The 12x PTZ Desktop Camera is RS-232C capable and features a 12x optical zoom and a 12x digital zoom, with a 71� horizontal viewing angle. It is especially suited to videoconferencing and remote monitoring applications.
- 2.1MP 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS sensor that supports 1080p/60
- View-DR (Wide Dynamic Range) feature allows for the capture of clear images in extreme lighting conditions including back lighting
- High sensitivity at 1.8 lx minimum illumination
- High zoom ratio (12x optical /12x digital zoom)
- Wide field of view at 71�
- eXellent Dynamic Noise Reduction feature reduces image noise in extreme lighting conditions
- Easy camera control with VISCA and built-in IP control (no separate camera boards required)
- Smooth & quiet PTZ movement - less than 35dB driving noise
- HDMI video interface
- Auto white balance, indoor, outdoor, one-push auto, manual
- 16 presets
- Compact and stylish design
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.