Sony NEX-VG900 Full-Frame Interchangeable Lens Camcorder
- 24.3MP Full Frame 35mm Exmor CMOS Sensor
- E-Mount Lens Compatibility
- A-Mount Lens Compatibility via Adapter
- Quad Capsule Microphone & 5.1 Sound
- Tru-Finder OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Cinematone Gamma / Color
- Picture Effect Modes
- Seesaw Lever Smooth Zoom
- Uncompressed 1080 HDMI Output
The Sony NEX-VG900 Full-Frame Interchangeable Lens Camcorder is the first Handycam camcorder with a 35mm sensor to fully exploit the artistic potential of interchangeable lenses. With a resolution of 24.3 effective megapixels, the camcorder's Exmor CMOS sensor is around 40 times larger than its equivalent in standard consumer camcorders and more than twice the size of the APS-C sensor found in other interchangeable lens Handycam models. With a wider view, surprising low-light sensitivity and robust defocusing capabilities thanks to an ultra-shallow depth of field, you can tell your story in dramatic fashion. The NEX-VG900 also captures full-frame, 24 megapixel still photos, with RAW format support for all the post-processing flexibility and quality expected from a pro-class type camera. The sensor also allows the creation of distinctive bokeh (attractive defocus) effects; high sensitivity for extremely clear, low-noise images; and effortless reproduction of smooth, true tonal gradation.
Besides the new 35mm sensor, the NEX-VG900 also offers you even more creative control with numerous options to help you create the image the way you envision it. Beautiful, film-like results can be achieved by shooting video in 24p progressive mode with CinemaTone Gamma and CinemaTone Color presets to precisely control cinematic grading effects. Additionally, AVCHD version 2.0 standard 60p recording maximizes the range of creative options for movie-makers to explore. Even greater flexibility is provided by a choice of new Picture Effect modes, enabling easy creation of artistic in-camera treatments.
The NEX-VG900 also provides you even more flexibility and creative options by including a LA-EA3 adapter to utilize A-Mount lenses. When it comes to lenses having more options and flexibility is always advantageous. With the LA-EA3 you can use A-mount lenses and take full advantage of wide-angle shooting at the lens's designed focal length with no cropping.
Please note: When using A-Mount lenses with the LA-EA3 adapter, there may be limitations in some features and functionality - including autofocus support. Please visit Sony's support website for detailed lens compatibility charts.
- 24.3MP FullFrame 35mm Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Full-frame sensors deliver a more professional look. With an advanced, 24.3MP full-frame 35mm Exmor HD CMOS sensor helping you capture your unique perspective, everything looks more cinema-like. With a wider view, staggering low-light sensitivity and robust defocusing capabilities thanks to an ultra-shallow depth of field, you can tell your story in a more dramatic fashion.
- E-Mount and A-Mount Lens Compatibility
- The NEX-VG900 also provides you even more flexibility and creative options by including a LA-EA3 adapter to utilize A-Mount lenses, in addition to the camera's standard E-Mount. When it comes to lenses having more options and flexibility is always advantageous. With the LA-EA3 you can use A-mount lenses and take full advantage of wide-angle shooting at the lens's designed focal length with no cropping.
- Tru-Finder OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Frame your subject more accurately with the Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder that conveniently turns on as you position your eye against it. It begins with 2359K dots for amazing resolution and high contrast ratio for incredible depth. OLED also reduces motion blur to a bare minimum. You can also see the results of camera adjustments in real time with superb color and detail.
- Quad Capsule Microphone & 5.1 Sound
- The integrated Quad Capsule Spatial Array 5.1 ch surround microphone can record with forward and rearward directivity as well as 5.1-channel surround sound with impressively low noise and high clarity. A new Multi Interface Shoe allows attachment of an optional XLR adapter kit for even more sound-capture versatility.
- Full Manual Control
- With full manual control of iris, gain, and shutter you will be able to adapt to almost any lighting condition to get the best shot. Also, the iris, shutter speed, and gain adjustments can easily be made via direct access keys. And the camcorder's pro-style display peaking function is complemented by a one-touch focus magnification button on top of the grip.
- Uncompressed HDMI Output
- Easily record Full 1080 HD uncompressed clean-screen video files to external recording devices via an HDMI connection in 24p, 60p and 60i frame-rates.
- Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12 Download
- Included free of charge via download, Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 12 allow you to add video effects, background music, titles, text, transitions, and more. Share your creations via DVD and Blu-ray Disc or upload videos to the web, all from one easy to use program. Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12 features up to 20 tracks, 64-bit power, 20 Sony Sound Series Music Tracks and interface enhancements.
|Sensor||1x 24.3 Megapixel 35mm CMOS Sensor|
|Backside Illumination||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Recording Media||Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Recording Time||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Video Format|| High Definition |
1920 x 1080p / 24 fps (28 Mbps)
1440 x 1080i / 24 fps (9 Mbps)
720 x 480i / 24 fps (9 Mbps)
|Aspect Ratio|| 16:9 |
|Slow Motion Mode||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Still Image Resolution|| RAW: 24.0 Megapixel, 6000 x 4000 |
RAW: 10.3 Megapixel, 3936 x 2624
RAW: 4.6 Megapixel, 2640 x 1760
|Audio Format|| Dolby Digital 2ch |
Dolby Digital 5.1
|Sampling Frequency||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Bit Rate||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Resolution||1920 x 480|
|Rotation|| Opening Angle: 90° |
Turning Angle: 270°
|Touchscreen||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Resolution||3072 x 768|
|Aspect Ratio||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Rotation||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Shutter Speed|| 1/48-1/10000 sec |
|Interval Recording||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Scene Modes||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Shockproof Rating||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dustproof Rating||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|White Balance Modes|| Auto |
|Creative Effects||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Built-in Light/Flash|| Light - No |
Flash - No
|Wi-Fi||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Accessory Shoe|| 1x Multi Interface Shoe |
|Tripod Mount||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Outputs|| 1x HDMI C (Mini) |
1x Composite Video (out)
1x Component Video (out)
1x S-Video Output
1x USB Mini-B
|Languages|| English |
|System Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Charging Method||AC Adapter|
|Charging Time||3.25 hours|
|Power Adapter||8.4 VAC|
|Power Consumption||Operating:5.2 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.2 x 5.1 x 8.8" / 106.7 x 129.5 x 223.5 mm|
|Weight||2.4 lb / 1089 g|
|Package Weight||5.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.7 x 8.3 x 6.9"|
- Rechargeable Battery Pack (NP-FV70)
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord
- Component A/V Cable
- A/V Connecting Cable
- USB Cable
- Body Cap
- A-Mount Adaptor (LA-EA3)
- Wind Screen
- Large Eye Cup
- Remote Commander (RMT-835)
- CD-ROM (Handycam Application Software)
- Operating Guide
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.