Sony BRC-300 1/4-Inch 3-CCD Megapixel Widescreen Communications Camera with Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus and Exposure Remote Controls and 16:9 / 4:3 Aspect Options
- AC Adapter
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control
- Terminal Connector
- Ceiling Bracket
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
|Application||Network, Education, Table or Ceiling Mount|
|Image Device||1/4.7 Inch (0.213 inches) 3-CCD|
|Lens||3.6 mm to 46.2 mm (12x Optical Zoom) f/1.6-2.8|
|Number of Pixels||1,070,000 Total Pixels|
|Horizontal Resolution||600 TV Lines|
|Minimum Illumination||7 Lux at f/1.6|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||50 dB|
|Maximum Horizontal Field-of-View|| 37.8� in 4:3 Mode |
45.4� in 16:9 Mode
|Pan Angle||+/- 170 Degrees from Center|
|Pan Speed||Variable from 0.25� to 60� per Second|
|Tilt Angle||+90 degrees upward / -30 degrees from Horizontal|
|Tilt Speed||Variable from 0.25� to 60� per Second|
|Signal Connectors|| Composite Video- BNC (x 1 output) |
S-Video- 4-Pin (x 1 output)
RS-232C/RS-422 Control- �9-Pin (x 1 )
|Power Requirements||12 Volts DC|
|Power Consumption||21.6 Watts Minimum|
|Operating Temperature|| 32 to 104 degrees F |
0 to 40 degrees C
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 7 1/8 x 8 3/8 x 8 1/8 inches |
180 x 211 x 205 mm
|Weight|| 16 Lbs. |
|Package Weight||10.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.197 x 15.118 x 11.89"|
The Sony�remote control camera BRC-300, is a 3-CCD communications camera mounted on a pan and tilt mechanism. The superior quality of the video resulting from the 3-CCDs and the choice between conventional or widescreen video output makes this camera quite advanced. With the refinement in CCD development, it has over 1 million pixels at its disposal. The camera can be mounted upside down, like from a ceiling or right-side-up because it has a image-flip function.
- 3-CCD Quality with Widescreen Option
- The BRC-300 is a highly advanced design full motion video camera for remote education and conferencing application, just to mention a few. The million pixels from the 3-CCD design result in superior color, contrast and detail qualities rivaling the very best pro-sumer camcorders. If your presentations require or deserve the very finest detail, the BRC-300 is just the ticket.
Meeting the demands of the newest widescreen monitors and digital projectors, the camera can actually output a native widescreen image without using mathematical interpolation or aspherical image shaping. It provides real widescreen 16:9 ratio pictures with that extra wide angle fitting more into your frame.
- Multitude of Control Options
- The camera can be controlled to a good extent with the included IR wireless remote unit. Taking it a step further, an optional RM-BR300 controller has joystick control over other pan and tilt movements, Lens zoom, iris and shutter control and preset camera and lens positions. An optical multiplex unit gives long-distance fiber-optic cable video out and control to the camera up to about 1500 feet.
- Wireless Remote Functions
- The standard wireless remote performs many basic functions that may be adequate for a single or small multi-camera system. The remote will control up to 3 cameras with individual presets. Pan and tilt, focus and zoom, exposure control and up to 6 preset camera and lens positions can be operated in this way. The zoom function even has a slow and fast selection.
- Optional Component and Digital Video Outputs
- The BRC-300 has an accessory slot to accommodate option cards for higher quality video enough for broadcast or for long distance cable runs. For extra-long stretches of cable the fiber-optic multiplexer BRBK-303 runs video and control data through glass cables up to 1500 feet. Analog component video or RGB data can be output via the BRBK-301. For the very highest quality video, good enough for broadcast or cable television, the camera accepts the BRBK-302 card which supplies uncompressed SDI video.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.