Sony 256GB SxS Pro+ D Series Memory Card
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- 2nd Gen PCIe Interface
- Max. Read Speed: 3.5 Gbps
- Max. Write Speed: 2.8 Gbps
- Min. Write Speed: 1.3 Gbps
- PCI ExpressCard 34
- Optimized for HFR 4K Content
- Data Refreshing, Data Error Correct
- Clip Recreation in Case of Power Loss
- Wear-Leveling Data Defect Minimization
The Sony 256GB SxS Pro+ D Series Memory Card features a PCI ExpressCard 34 form factor that is designed for Sony's line of RAID storage units and professional camcorders. This card comes with a storage capacity of 256GB, capable of holding photos and videos. It utilizes the 2nd-generation PCIe interface to deliver data quickly at speeds of up to 3.5 Gbps and writes at a rate of 2.8 Gbps. For 4K workflows, this SxS Pro+ D memory card has a minimum write speed of 1.3 Gbps that makes it well suited for use in production houses, newsrooms, and other professional video environments. In addition to the speeds, this card provides a set of safety features including data refreshing, data error correct, clip recreation in case of power loss, and wear-leveling data defect minimization.
- 2nd generation PCIe interface and controller for high-speed data transfer
- 3.5 Gbps (440 MB/s) maximum read speed
- 2.8 Gbps (350 MB/s) maximum write speed
- 1.3 Gbps (162.5 MB/s) minimum write speed
- Memory management utility application included
- Data refreshing
- Data error correct
- Supports EB Streaming between the card and Sony camcorders, enabling constant 2-way communication and insuring stable recording while avoiding speed degradation
- Wear-leveling data defect minimization
|Card Type||ExpressCard 34|
|Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|Data Transfer|| Read Speed 3.5 Gb/s Maximum |
Write Speed 2.8 Gb/s Maximum
Write Speed 1.3 Gb/s Minimum
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 149°F/ -25 to 65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C|
|RoHS Compliant||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.4 x 3.8 x 1.1"|
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.