- Neutral Density with Warming
- Adjust Density From 2-2/3 - 8 f/ Stops
- Thinner Mount
- Made With Glass
The Singh-Ray 77mm Vari-N-Duo Polarizing Variable Neutral Density Filter gives you the incredible benefits of two filters in one. With this unique glass filter, you can not only slow down the action but add in the effects of a warming polarizer.
Heretofore, when photographers wanted to create this effect, they had to "stack" filters on the lens - a sure ticket to vignetting. Now, this all-in-one system permits you to carry one filter to achieve the desired results. Please note that Singh-Ray thin mount filters do not have a front thread.
Additionally - the design of the Vari-N-Duo Filter may introduce irregularities when used with very wide angle lenses, especially on full-frame cameras. Adjust your focal length and reduce the filter density setting until the irregularities disappear.
- Front Min/Max density ring lets you adjust density from 2-2/3 to 8 f/stops - greatly extends exposure times
- Polarization is easily controlled by rotating the ring just behind the Min/Max ring
- The glass LB Warming Polarizer reduces glare from sky, water, wet rocks, and other reflective surfaces
- Filter thread on front ring of Standard mount lets you add either a Mor-Slo 5-stop Solid ND Filter or a Cokin holder for ND Grad Filters
|Type ||Vari-N-Duo |
|Size ||77mm |
|Grade || Not Applicable |
|Filter Factor ||Lets you adjust density from 2-2/3 to 8 f/stops |
|Multi-Coated || Not Applicable |
|Rotating ||Yes |
|Effect ||Neutral density and polarization with a warming effect |
|Application ||Nature, outdoor photography |
|Color Temperature || Not Applicable |
|Construction ||Glass |
|Front Filter Thread Size ||None |
|Front Lens Cap Size ||77mm |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.26 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.1 x 3.7 x 1.0" |
In the Box
Singh-Ray 77mm Vari-N-Duo Polarizing Variable Neutral Density Filter (Thin Ring)
- Protective Case
- Optical Cloth Liner
- Warranted Against Manufacturer's Defects for 90-Days
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.