- 3 Stop Reverse Graduated ND Filter
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- Density Transitions from Middle to Edge
- CR-39 Optical Resin
- Compatible with Cokin Z-Pro Holder
The Singh-Ray 100 x 150mm Daryl Benson 0.9 Reverse Graduated Neutral Density Filter is unique compared to other graduated neutral density filters in that the density begins in the middle of the filter and tapers off toward the edge of the filter. The density is placed in the middle of the filter in order to help compensate for bright horizons or other circumstances when the brightest part of the image is located in the middle of the frame. Normal graduated ND filters are unable to achieve similar results due to the physical edge of the filter lying within the picture plane while photographing in a similar manner. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
Singh-Ray rectangular filters are constructed from CR-39 optical resin for high image clarity and overall durability. This filter is compatible with the Cokin Z-Pro filter holder and measures 3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150mm.
- Reverse graduated filter places the most density in the middle of the filter to accommodate bright horizons and other situations where the brightest part of the image lies in the middle of the composition.
- 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light in selective areas.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Compatible with the Cokin Z-Pro filter holder.
|Filter Type ||Reverse graduated neutral density |
|Size ||3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150 mm |
|Density ||0.9 (3 stop) |
|Construction ||CR-39 optical resin |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.18 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.4 x 5.0 x 0.7" |
In the Box
Singh-Ray 100 x 150mm Daryl Benson 0.9 Reverse Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Protective Padded and Lined Pouch
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.