- 3 Stop ND Strip Filter
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- Center Strip of Density with Clear Edges
- CR-39 Optical Resin
- Compatible with Cokin Z-Pro Holder
The Singh-Ray 100 x 150mm 0.9 Neutral Density Strip Filter is ideal for use when the brightest element of a composition is centrally located, such as a horizon at sunset or sunrise, while the top and bottom of the frame are within darker lighting. This filter places a thin strip of density in the middle of the filter plane to help reduce the brightness of the horizon or other bright, centrally-located subject, while the top and bottom of the filter are left clear in order to receive normal exposure. This filter differs from a reverse graduated neutral density filter in that the density does not taper to the edge of the filter and instead remains within the middle of the filter. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
Singh-Ray rectangular filters are constructed from CR-39 optical resin for high image clarity and overall durability. This filter is compatible with the Cokin Z-Pro filter holder and measures 3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150mm.
- Strip ND filters place a narrow strip of neutral density in the center of the filter plane in order to hold back bright horizons or other centrally-located bright areas while maintaining normal exposure above and beneath the density.
- 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light in selective areas.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Compatible for use with the Cokin Z-Pro filter holder.
|Filter Type ||Neutral density strip |
|Size ||3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150 mm |
|Density ||0.9 (3 stop) |
|Construction ||CR-39 optical resin |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.2 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.3 x 4.3 x 0.6" |
In the Box
Singh-Ray 100 x 150mm 0.9 Neutral Density Strip Filter
- Protective Padded and Lined Pouch
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.