Sigma 180mm f/2.8 APO Macro EX DG OS HSM Lens (for Canon)
- 180mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
- Canon EF Mount
- 1:1 Magnification
- Optical Stabilizer Function
- FLD Glass Elements Reduce Aberration
- Floating Inner Focusing System
- Multi-Coating Reduces Ghosting and Flare
- Hyper Sonic Motor for Quiet Focusing
- Focus Distance of 18.5" / 47cm
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Case
- Bayonet Style Lens Hood
- Lens Hood Adapter
- Tripod Socket
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility|| 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor |
|Angle of View||13.7�|
|Minimum Focus Distance||18.5"�(46.99 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Filter Thread||Front:86 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.74 x 8.03" (95 x 203.9 mm)|
|Weight||3.6 lb (1.63 kg)|
|Package Weight||5.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.4 x 6.9 x 6.8"|
The Sigma 180mm f/2.8 APO Macro EX DG OS HSM Lens (for Canon) is a high-speed macro lens offering a magnification ratio of 1:1 and a focal length of 180mm. This lens is compatible with the Canon EF mount for use on full-frame and APS-C DSLRs.
This lens incorporates 3 FLD glass elements for color aberration corrections, as well as a floating inner focusing system to reduce other aberrations such as field curvature and distortion, resulting in accurate scene rendition from 1:1 magnification to infinity. A Super Multi-Layer coating helps to eliminate ghosting and flare as well as produce images with more contrast and sharpness. The rounded 9 blade diaphragm also provides an appealing bokeh, especially when photographing at the maximum aperture or at 1:1 magnification.
The integrated OS (Optical Stabilizer) system permits users to photograph handheld with shutter speeds up to 4 stops lower than usually possible. An HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) is also incorporated into the design, ensuring quiet and quick auto focusing and manual focus capabilities.
- High-speed f/2.8 180mm macro lens provides 1:1 magnification ratio.
- FLD glass elements and a floating inner focusing system help to correct for color aberration, field curvature, and image distortion.
- Multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and flare and provides greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Rounded 9 blade diaphragm produces an attractive out of focus quality.
- Integrated Optical Stabilizer system permits users to photograph handheld with shutter speeds up to 4 stops lower than usually possible.
- A Hyper Sonic Motor is incorporated into the lens design, ensuring quiet and quick auto focusing and manual focus capabilities.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.