Sharp PN-E603 60"-Class Full HD Commercial LED Monitor
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution
- 450 cd/m² Brightness Output
- 4000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Supports Portrait and Landscape Viewing
- HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI Inputs
- Supports Daisy-Chaining via DisplayPort
- Dual Built-In 10W Speakers
- Suitable for 24/7 Operation
- Remote Control
- 2 x Cable Clamps
- 2 x Cable Clamps (Stick-On)
- Power Cord
- 2 x AA Batteries
- CD-ROM (Utility Disc for Windows)
- Vertical Sticker
- Sharp Logo Cover Sticker
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Size||69.5" (176.5 cm)|
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Display Colors||1.06 billion|
|Pixel Pitch||0.692 x 0.692 mm|
|Brightness||Maximum: 450 cd/m�|
|Viewing Angle (H/V)||176/176� (CR?10)|
|Active Screen Area||52.3 x 29.4" (132.8 x 74.7 cm)|
|Response Time||6 ms (g-to-g, average)|
|Orientation||Landscape and Portrait|
|Video||Analog RGB (0.7 Vp-p) [75 ohms], digital (conforms to DVI 1.0 standards), DisplayPort x 1|
|Synchronization||Horizontal/vertical separation (TTL:positive/negative), sync on green, composite sync (TTL:positive/negative)|
|Plug & Play||VESA DDC2B|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS, DVI DMPM|
|Color System||NTSC (3.58, 4.43 MHz), PAL, PAL60, SECAM|
|Input|| 1 x DisplayPort (bottom) |
1 x DVI-I (bottom)
1 x VGA (side)
2 x HDMI (side)
2 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Audio (bottom)
1 x RS-232C (side)
|Output|| 1 x DisplayPort (bottom) |
1 x DVI-I (bottom)
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Audio (side)
1 x RS-232C (side)
|Other Ports|| 1 x LAN (side) |
1 x Optional (side)
|VESA Compatibility||400 x 200 mm|
|Speakers||2 x 10 W|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||180 W|
|Operating Environment|| Temperature: 32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C) |
Humidity: 20 to 80% (no condensation)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||54.1 x 31.3 x 1.6" (137.4 x 79.5 x 4.1 cm)|
|Weight||70.5 lb (32.0 kg)|
|Package Weight||87.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||63.5 x 37.0 x 11.0"|
Display detailed 1080p content on an expansive screen with the PN-E603 60"-Class Full HD Commercial LED Monitor from Sharp . This model has a 60"-class LED display and features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution for viewing detailed high-definition content. The featured 450 cd/m² brightness output and 4000:1 contrast ratio showcases this monitor's ability to handle light and dark on-screen images. The PN-E603 also offers the flexibility of supporting portrait and landscape viewing orientations.
This Sharp commercial monitor is suitable for use in 24/7 environments and is equipped with VGA, DVI, DisplayPort, and dual HDMI inputs. Its daisy chain capabilities allow this to be used in video-wall installation when paired with compatible displays. Additionally, the PN-E603 offers stereo sound with dual 10W built-in speakers.
- Choice of Installation Mode
- The PN-E603 offers a choice of portrait or landscape installation, allowing users to select the mode that best suits their display content and application. While portrait offers the look and impact of a poster, landscape installation puts wide images on vivid display.
- Mirror Display Mode (Daisy Chain)
- Mirror Display mode enables the same onscreen content to be displayed on a series of compatible monitors. This function can be used to reinforce advertising messages in public spaces or to facilitate communications in large office or conference settings. The number of monitors possible in a daisy chain varies depending on the connection method.
- Dual-Screen Display
- PiP (Picture-in-Picture) mode allows an AV-sourced image to be displayed within a PC-sourced image, or vice versa. PbyP (Picture-by-Picture) mode puts images from AV and PC sources side-by-side for split-screen viewing.
- Additional Features
- Designed for use with VESA-compliant mounts
- This monitor's edge-lit LED backlighting consumes approximately 55% less power than conventional CCFL-backlight displays
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.