|₹ 129235.0 includes all taxes. No additional cost.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 19708.34 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Designed for Use with HD Video
- 3, 4, and 5-Stop Neutral Density Filters
- True-Cut IR 750 Filter
- High Quality Schott Water White Glass
- Four-Slot Filter Pouch
The Schneider 4 x 5.65" Essential Filter Kit for RED combines three neutral density filters and an infrared-cut filter; ideal for use with the RED camera system or other high definition video systems. These filters measure 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5mm and are constructed from high quality Schott Water White glass.
Also included is a 4 x 5.65" four-slot filter pouch for protecting and carrying your filters.
- 0.9, 1.2, and 1.5 Solid Neutral Density Filters
- This kit includes 3 different solid neutral density filters: 0.9, 1.2, and 1.5 which offer 3, 4, and 5 stops exposure reduction respectively. ND filters create a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field, rack focus, and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- True-Cut IR 750 Filter
- Most high-definition cameras have a high sensitivity to light in the IR spectrum, and though the IR light is not visible to the human eye, it can result in color shifts and prevent a camera's imager from capturing true blacks. As digital cinematographers use multi-stop neutral density filters to allow them to open their lens iris for more depth of field, IR light begins to dominate light from the visible spectrum, making its pollution more apparent.
The True-Cut IR 750 filter is designed to remove the IR spectrum from the light path, resulting in more vibrant colors and true blacks from both CCD and CMOS imagers. This filter blocks the IR light mere nanometers from the visible spectrum, eliminating IR pollution from the image.
This filter maintains a high MTF (modulation transfer function) in the visible spectrum and its coating meets or exceeds military standards for durability, thus is easily cleaned. The True-Cut IR 750 filter is manufactured from crystal clear, water white optical glass that is diamond cut, precision ground, and polished to exacting tolerances.
|Type|| Solid neutral density |
|Size||4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5 mm|
|Filter Factor|| ND: 0.9, 1.2, and 1.5 (3, 4, and 5 stops) |
IR cut: No exposure compensation required
|Effect|| ND: Permits a longer exposure or wider aperture |
IR cut: Blocks IR radiation for greater, more pure transmittance of visual spectrum
|Construction||Schott Water White glass|
|Package Weight||2.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.7 x 5.3 x 3.3"|
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.