Samsung KS9500-Series 55"-Class SUHD Smart Curved LED TV
- 4K SUHD (3840 x 2160) Curved LED Panel
- Supreme MR 240
- Screen Mirroring Technology
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Access Samsung Smart Hub & Apps
- Full Web Browser
- 4 x HDMI / 3 x USB
- Quantum Dot Color
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Smart Remote Control
- One Connect Box
- 9.8' One Connect Box Cable
- Power Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||54.6"|
|Panel Type||LED LCD|
|Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Pixel Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Video System||ATSC, Clear QAM|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 4x HDMI�Audio/Video�In |
|Menu Language||English, Spanish, French|
|Wall Mounting||400 x 400 mm|
|Power Requirements||110-120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Typical: 60.0 W |
Maximum: 165.0 W
Standby: < 0.3 W
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 48.3 x 28.1 x 3.7"�/�122.7 x 71.4 x 9.4 cm Without stand |
48.3 x 31.5 x 14.8"�/�122.7 x 80.0 x 37.6 cm With stand
33.9 x 15.9 x 14.8"�/�86.1 x 40.4 x 37.6 cm Stand footprint
|Weight|| 39.5 lb�/�17.92 kg Without stand |
44.1 lb�/�20.00 kg With stand
|Package Weight||57.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||52.0 x 32.0 x 6.8"|
View content at 4 times the resolution of 1080p with the Samsung KS9500-Series 55"-Class SUHD Smart Curved LED TV . Lower resolution video sources can also be upscaled to near-4K quality. This TV has a 54.6" LED edge-lit LCD display, and incorporates Supreme MR 240 technology to digitally enhance fast-moving images to reduce blur.
The KS9500 has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to allow access to your favorite apps and Internet-based content via the Samsung Smart Hub, plus content sharing and screen mirroring with your other smart devices such as your smartphone or tablet.
With four HDMI inputs, there are multiple options for connecting high-definition video sources. Three USB ports are also onboard for connecting multimedia peripherals like flash drives.
Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service.
- Enhanced Color with Quantum Dot Color
- See accurate shades colors come alive in detail with SUHD Quantum Dot Color that unlocks up to a billion color combinations.
- See More Detail with HDR 1000
- See the sunlight in its full radiant glory and find the small detail in the dark shadows with Samsung's HDR 1000.
- Remaster Your Non-SUHD Content
- Enhance the picture quality of your non-SUHD content with Samsung's unique intelligent picture engine. It analyzes the brightness of the video source and remasters it for optimal contrast.
- Augmented Black Levels in Bright Rooms
- Ultra Black enhances contrast and preserves deep blacks and color richness in brighter rooms.
- An Immersive Experience
- Get drawn into the action with a curved screen designed to deliver an immersive picture experience with off-angle viewing.
- Slim Bezel Highlights the Image
- The KS9500 features a slim bezel, designed to create a virtually edgeless picture.
- Enhanced Black Levels and Contrast
- Feel the drama of every entertainment experience with Precision Black, which offers dark blacks for enhanced contrast.
- The Features You Want, All In One Place
- Simple access to live TV, streaming content sources, and apps in one place with Smart Hub, and you only need one remote control for it all. All devices must be on the same network and Internet connection is required.
- Indulge Your Inner Gamer
- Access games right from the Cloud and enjoy a realistic gaming experience on a large screen without the use of a console.
- Connect, Share, and Play Your Favorite Content
- Watch your TV entertainment on your mobile device, or your mobile media on your TV via the Smart View App; all devices must be on the same network and Internet connection is required.
- Vibrant Viewing Experience
- Supreme UHD Dimming delivers multi-zone color, contrast, and image detail processing of the image prior to it being displayed on the screen.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.