- 1.3" Super AMOLED Touchscreen Display
- 1.15 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 4GB Storage Capacity + 768MB RAM
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS
- Fitness & Wellness Monitoring
- 5 ATM, IP 68, MIL 810 Rated
- Works with Android and iOS
- Samsung Tizen 4.0 Operating System
The Galaxy Watch from Samsung is more than just a typical smartwatch, it's a time piece. Choose from multiple elegant style watch faces, one to suit nearly any occasion. In addition to being a fashion accessory, the Galaxy Watch connects to your Android or iOS smartphone via its Bluetooth connection allowing you to receive up to the minute notifications, as well as all of the things like news updates, sports scores, and more via downloadable apps.
The Samsung Galaxy watch features a 1.3" 360 x 360 resolution AMOLED display complete with a 1.15 GHz dual core processor, 4GB of storage, 768MB of RAM memory, and runs on Samsung's Tizen 4.0 operating system. Furthermore, this Watch supports mobile payments via NFC, it features standalone A-GPS/Glonass functionality, comes with a rotating bezel, and supports offline music allowing you to listen to your songs even when you're disconnected from your phone or cell service.
You thought that was it? Wait because there's more. The Galaxy comes packed with health tracking features as it has the ability to track up to 40 workouts along with continuous workout tracking, it tracks your heart rate and alerts you to an elevated resting heart rate, and helps you in tracking your overall fitness and wellness. The durable Galaxy is even water resistant up to 5 ATM and supports the MIL 810 specification so you can take it from the office to the pool.
- Connected Health
- Everyone has different health, wellness, and fitness goals; no matter what they are, Galaxy Watch helps you meet them. With a new stress management tracker, Galaxy Watch tracks your heart rate, and provides breathing exercises to help users stay focused. In addition, the Galaxy Watch's advanced sleep tracking monitors all levels of sleep, including REM cycles, to help users get the rest they need to take on their day.
The Galaxy Watch's advanced fitness tracking features keep you motivated, and on track. It automatically tracks six of the most popular exercises - walking, running, cycling, elliptical, training, rowing, and dynamic workouts - and features 21 new indoor exercises from a selection of 39 activities. And because balanced nutrition is as important as exercise, the Galaxy Watch is designed to help users track food and water intake. Input your meals and get personalized alerts from Samsung Health, or, use Bixby on your Galaxy device to automatically count calories, and get a personalized summary on your Galaxy Watch.
- Personalization to Match Any Lifestyle
- A watch is the classic fashion accessory, and the Galaxy Watch lets users express their own unique style. Users can customize their Galaxy Watch with a selection of watch faces and watch band options available on Samsung.com. The Galaxy Watch is designed with Samsung's signature, circular rotating bezels while embracing the digital look with Always On Display, in addition to improved usability - making it easier to get the most out of the device, with the look of a traditional timepiece. And the Galaxy Watch is ready to go where you go. It is certified military-level durability with Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ and 5 ATM water resistance, so it can go from the swimming pool to the shower without leaving your wrist.
- Stay Connected - No Matter Where Your Day Takes You
- The Galaxy Watch is designed with your active lifestyle in mind and has an improved battery life that gets days of power on a single charge - as well as low-energy architecture, so users can recharge on their schedule, not their watch's. And with LTE connectivity, Samsung Galaxy Watch users can enjoy a true standalone experience. They can answer calls, respond to text messages, use GPS mapping, stream music, and more, all from their wrist, and all without a smartphone in their pocket. Users can also start and end their day with morning and evening briefings to help stay on top of reminders, weather and their latest schedule.
- Experience the Best of Samsung's Galaxy Ecosystem
- The Galaxy Watch is more than a smartwatch, it's part of the Galaxy Ecosystem. Users can enjoy a seamless experience with Samsung Health, Samsung Pay, Bixby, SmartThings, and select third-party partnerships such as Spotify and Under Armour. Easily access and control your IoT compatible devices on the Galaxy Watch with SmartThings - turn on the lights in the morning or adjust the temperature before bed. Samsung makes music and multimedia control even easier on the Galaxy Watch with Spotify, allowing users to listen to songs offline or without a smartphone. It's also easy to keep information secure thanks to Samsung Knox, and unlock PCs or tablets using Samsung Flow.
In the Box
Additional Strap (Small Size)
Wireless Charging Dock
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Samsung Galaxy Watch (Silver, 46mm, Bluetooth)
Samsung SM-R800 specs
|Watch Operating System
||Tizen OS 4
|Compatible Operating System
||Android 5.0 and later
iOS 9.0 and later
||1.15 GHz Dual-Core
||Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Light Sensor
||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC
||Yes, with GLONASS
||1.3" / 33.0 mm
||360 x 360
||Not Specified by Manufacturer
||Not Specified by Manufacturer
||1.81 x 1.93 x 0.51" / 46 x 49 x 13 mm
||2.2 oz / 63 g (Watch Only)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||5.0 x 5.0 x 3.0"
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.