Sachtler FSB 8/2 HD M Tripod Head & Legs System
- Supports 2.2 to 22 Pounds
- 75mm Ball
- Side-Load Mounting Plate
- 10 Counterbalance Steps Plus 0 Setting
- 5 Pan & Tilt Drag Grades Plus 0 Setting
- Tilt Range -75 to 90�
- Aluminum Tripod Legs
- 23.6 to 67.3." Height Range (Legs)
- Ground Level Spreader
- Built-In Leg Clip
|Load Capacity||2 to 22 lb (1 to 10 kg)|
|Counter Balance System||10 steps plus 0 setting|
|Quick Release/Wedge Plate||Yes|
|Balance Plate||Yes, 4.7" (120mm) Sliding Range|
|Tilt Drag||5 Steps plus 0|
|Tilt Range||-75 to 90�|
|Pan Drag||5 Steps plus 0|
|Leveling Bubble/Illuminated||Yes / Yes|
|Temperature Range||-40 to +140�F (-40 to +60�C)|
|Weight||4.7 lbs (2.1 kg)|
|Load Capacity||77 lb (35 kg)|
|Head Attachment Fitting||75mm bowl|
|Maximum Height||57.9" (147 cm)|
|Minimum Height||22" (56 cm)|
|Folded Length||27.2" (69 cm)|
|Weight||6.8 lb (3.1 kg)|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum|
|Leg Lock Type||Quick Clamping|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Spreader|| Included: Ground |
|Spiked Feet||Dual Spikes|
|Package Weight||21.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||42.75 x 10.0 x 9.75"|
The Sachtler FSB 8/2 HD M Tripod Head & Legs System is a complete tripod system that supports cameras and accessories weighing up to 22 pounds. It includes a Sachtler FSB 8 and a set of Sachtler ENG 75/2 D HD tripod legs with a ground level spreader. The head features a 75mm ball base with integrated flat base, which allows you to use the head with the included bowl base tripod legs or mount it to available supports with flat base fittings. The camera plate is the sliding balance type and provides 4.7" of balance adjustment. The head features Sachtler's Side Load mechanism, which allows you to snap the camera plate into the head from the top, instead of having to line it up and slide it in from the back of the head. The head features a ten-step counterbalance system with a zero setting. The pan and tilt feature independent locks and three grades of drag with a zero setting.
The legs feature a working height range of 23.6 to 67.3". Each leg is independently adjustable in height and angle, allowing you to quickly rough in your position. The included ground level spreader features independent length adjustment of the spreader arms. These adjustments allow the tripod legs to work in oddly shaped spaces. The fast action leg clamps are durable and lock the leg heights quickly and securely. The Leg Clip is a built-in, elastic cord that extends from inside one of the leg sections and wraps around the legs, keeping them closed during transport/storage.
- Frictionless Leak-Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with five levels of drag, with a zero setting that allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
- Quick Release
- The FSB-8 features Sachtler's Side-Load mechanism, which provides you the ease and convenience of a quick release system with the balance adjustment of a sliding balance plate.
- Sliding Balance Plate
- Sliding camera mount and plate with a 4.7" sliding range allows you to balance a wide variety of camera, lens, and accessory configurations.
- Independent Leg Adjustment
- The legs feature independent height adjustments, which allow the legs to remain stable on rough terrain and uneven surfaces including stairs.
- Dual Spiked Feet
- The dual spiked feet provide grip in soft surfaces, such as earth or sand, when the legs are at a normal height or when you need to spread them wide for low angle shots.
- Integrated Leg Clip
- An elastic strap with a transport clip is incorporated in one of the leg sections. This keeps the transport clip out of the way but easily available. Collapse the legs for transport, extend the clip/strap, and wrap it around the legs to keep them closed.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.