Sachtler 0475 FSB-6 Carbon-Fiber Tripod System
- 13.2 lb Capacity
- FSB 6 Fluid Head
- Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Mid-Level Spreader
- Carry Case
The Sachtler 0475 FSB-6 Carbon-Fiber Tripod System is a carbon fiber tripod system offering stable movements to deliver the best images possible. This FSB-6 system consists of the FSB-6 fluid head, 2-stage carbon fiber tripod, mid-level spreader, and case.
- The Sachtler 4588 Speed Lock 75 carbon fiber tripod with 75mm levelling bowl supports up to 44.1 lb (20kg). Speed Lock tripods feature traditional dual-tube design with a twist; three leg clamps instead of six for rapid setup to catch fast-breaking news.
- Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak-proof fluid damping with three levels of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
- Snap and Go
- The FSB-6 head accepts a payload from 1 to 6kg while using Sachtler's Snap & Go sideload mechanism.
- Dynamic Counterbalancing System
- The dynamic counterbalancing system compensates for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle.
- Safe at any Temperature
- Operates without any frictions from -40 to 140°F.
|Load Capacity||13.2 lb (6 kg)|
|Mount/Base||75 mm 3" Half Ball|
|Balance Plate||Yes, Fixed|
|Pan & Tilt Range||360° / +90°-60°|
|Pan & Tilt Drag||3 Steps plus 0|
|Leveling Bubble/Illuminated||Yes / No|
|Minimum Height||30.3" (77cm)|
|Maximum Height||63" (160 cm)|
|Folded Length||33.1" (84 cm)|
|Weight||11.2 lb (5.1 kg)|
|Package Weight||17.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||39.5 x 9.5 x 9.0"|
- FSB-6 Fluid Head
- Tripod Legs
- Mid-Level Spreader
- DV 75 S Padded Bag
- Single Section Pan Bar
- Quick Release / Wedge Plate
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2-Years with Product Registration
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.