Rotolight Anova Solo 5,600K Standard LED EcoFlood
- Daylight Balanced: 5,600K
- 50 Degree Beam Angle
- 3,900W Tungsten Equivalent
- Wired DMX Control
- Optional Magic Eye Color Sampling App
- Wi-Fi Control
- 9 Piece Filter Set
The Anova Solo 5,600K Standard LED EcoFlood by Rotolight is a revolutionary LED flood light source with a host of features that will make it indispensible in the studio or on location for large or small productions. Weighing 7.0 lb and measuring 17.3 x 19.4 x 4.2" the Anova manages to output the impressive equivalent of 3,900W of tungsten light with a beam angle of 50 degrees. That kind of power requires sophisticated control so the Anova Solo provides wired DMX, Wi-Fi and back panel control options. There's even an optional iPhone / iPad App that allows you to sample the ambient light's color and intensity and accurately reproduce it on site. You can then transmit the info anywhere in the world to match up multiple Anovas being used on location. A fader function allows you to control multiple lights and settings with transitions, wirelessly.
The Anova Solo comes with a TVMP connector for 5/8" stud light stands, as well as a 9 piece filter set that includes diffusion, minus green, cosmetic peach and CT Blue and Orange filters. Optional accessories include a louver, barndoors, aluminum hard flight case, softbox, Fresnel attachment, reflectors and a T-Connector plate.
- 5,600K Balance
- Daylight balance accurate to +/- 100K. Correction filters are included to achieve 6300K, 4400K or 3200K color balance.
- 50 Degree Beam Angle
- High output for long throw applications.
- Optional Magic Eye App
- Uses iPhone / iPad App to accurately sample both color temperature and intensity and wirelessly transmit and recall settings with DMX-style fader control across the globe to Anova lights on location.
- V-Mount Battery Plate
- A V-Mount plate for battery operation is included.
- Wi-Fi and DMX
- Includes built-in Wi-Fi and wired DMX, allowing wireless remote control of brightness, color temperature and system settings via iPhone or iPad.
- Tessellating Design
- Anova's unique design allows users to create a huge honeycomb array of Anovas for larger projects using optional T-Plate connectors and custom yokes.
|Rating||3,900W tungsten equivalent|
|Color Range||5,600K (+/- 100K)|
|CRI|| CRI: > 90 |
Skintone R15 CRI: 93
|Beam Angle||50 Degrees|
|Control||Local, DMX, or Wi-Fi Via Magic Eye App for iOS|
|Operating Voltage|| 110 - 240VAC |
Battery sources via V-Mount
|Power Consumption||41W at 5,600K @100% output|
|Mount||TVMP 5/8" (16 mm) stand mount|
|Photometrics|| 552 f/c / 5,938 lux @ 3.0' (0.9 m) |
136 f/c / 1,463 lux @ 6.0' (1.8 m)
62 f/c / 667 lux @ 9.0' (2.7 m)
|Dimensions||17.3 x 19.4 x 4.2" (44 x 49.3 x 10.7 cm)|
|Weight|| 5.5 lb (2.5 kg) Without yoke |
7.0 lb (3.2 kg) With yoke
|Package Weight||14.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.835 x 22.205 x 8.583"|
- Lee 216 (Full Diffuser)
- Lee 250 (2/3 Diffuser)
- Lee 184 (Cosmetic Peach)
- Lee 279 (1/8 Minus Green)
- Lee 249 (1/4 Minus Green)
- Lee 248 (1/2 Minus Green)
- Lee 218 (1/8 CT Blue)
- Lee 206 (1/4 CT Orange)
- Lee 204 (Full CT Orange)
- TVMP Mount
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.