Rotolight Anova Pro BI-S Bi-Color LED Light
- Bi-Color: 3150 - 6300K
- 50 Degree Beam Angle
- AccuColour Technology
- CRI: 96
- CINESFX Effects
- True Aperture Dimming
- Designer Fade
- Optional Barndoors
The Anova Pro BI-S LED Light from Rotolight is a powerful Bi-Color LED fixture that outputs an impressive 2,770 lumens at a distance of three feet using only 48W of power, 94% less power than a tungsten light of similar brightness. Rotolight has responded to the increased importance of color accuracy in the digital age with the development of a color phosphor technology that they call AccuColour. The result is an impressive overall color rendering of > 96 and an exceptional skin tone RA15 rating of > 99. The Anova Pro has a host of unique features, thanks to CINESFX technology that provides effects such as Strobe, Lightning, Fire, Cycle, Throb, Police, TV, Spin, Weld, Spark, Film, Neon and Gunshot. You can even sync your still camera to the Anova Pro for use as a studio strobe. True Aperture Dimming calculates and displays the correct aperture (f-stop) for your subject at a given distance, facilitating your workflow by eliminating the need for metering. Alternatively, you can set your brightness level manually for your preferred aperture. Designer Fade mode provides custom fade up / fade down interview or production effects for DSLR videographers and creative cinematographers, reducing the time required in post-production. The Anova Pro is powered by its universal AC adapter or by optional V-Mount batteries when mains power is unavailable.
- Provides a powerful arsenal of customizable lighting FX (CineSFX) for television / production / feature film application on set or location (Strobe, Lightning, Fire, Cycle, Throb, Police, TV, Spin, Weld, Spark, Film, Neon and Gunshot). CINESFX eliminates the need for legacy 'flicker box' workflows, saving significant time and cost to achieve powerful lighting FX.
- Flash Sync
- Flash Sync and remote triggering allows Anova Pro to be integrated into a traditional photography workflow, whilst providing a hyper-accurate modeling light, along with control of flash power/duration color temperature and offset, combining the advantages the best of both legacy strobe technology and continuous "shoot what you see light output."
- True Aperture Dimming
- Calculates and displays the correct aperture (f-stop) for your subject at a given distance, facilitating your workflow by eliminating the need for metering. Alternatively, dynamically adjust your brightness level, to work at your desired aperture.
- Designer Fade
- This mode provides custom fade up / fade down interview/ production effects for DSLR videographers and creative cinematographers, reducing time required in post production.
|Color Range||3150 - 6300K|
|CRI|| CRI: >96 |
Skin tone R15 CRI: 99
|Beam Angle||50 Degrees|
|Ports|| 1 x 5-Pin DMX Input |
1 x 5-Pin DMX Output
1 x RJ45 Program Input
1 x Flash Sync and Trigger Input
1 x USB Type-B Port
|Operating Voltage|| 110 - 240 VAC |
|Power Consumption||48 W @ 100% output|
|Mount||TVMP 5/8" (16 mm) stand mount or M8 via utility block|
|Photometrics|| 540 fc / 5,811 lux @ 3.0' (0.9 m), 2,770 lumens |
158 fc / 1,700 lux @ 6.0' (1.8 m), 3,242 lumens
79 fc / 850 lux @ 9.0' (2.7 m), 3,648 lumens
|Dimensions||WxHxD: 17.3 x 19.4 x 4.2" (44 x 49.3 x 10.7 cm)|
|Weight|| 5.45 lb (2.47 kg) Without yoke |
7.36 lb (3.34 kg) With yoke
|Package Weight||14.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.0 x 22.0 x 8.5"|
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
- Green (1/2) Filter
- Green (1/4) Filter
- Green (1/8) Filter
- Full (1.5 Stop) Diffusion Filter
- 3/4 Diffusion (0.5 Stop)
- Cosmetic Peach (1 Stop) Filter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.