Roland VR-3EX SD/HD A/V Mixer with USB Streaming
- 3 x SD Video HDMI / 4 x Composite Inputs
- 1 x 1080p HDMI Input with Scaler
- NTSC/PAL Internal Progressive Processing
- 4 x Built-In Frame Synchronizers
- USB Streaming for Webcasting
- Built-In Output Scaler
- Keyer/250 Wipe Patterns/11 Effect Types
- 18-Channel Audio Mixer
- Built-In Multiviewer with Touch Control
The Roland VR-3EX SD/HD A/V Mixer with USB Streaming is a live production switcher and web streaming device featuring 3 x SD HDMI/composite inputs, and an HD HDMI/component or SD composite input. The unit processes the video internally using progressive processing at SD resolution. This means the VR-3EX does not introduce interlace artifacts, which results in a cleaner output than with regular SD switchers. Four built-in frame synchronizers, one per input, allow you to support and cleanly switch input video from sources that are not gen-locked. Plus, the fourth input features a built-in scaler that allows you to work with HD resolution video. It features a scaler on the output, allowing you to upscale to HD if you require, and the built-in USB port allows you to simultaneously record your program to a Mac or PC or upload to various streaming services. This unit is well-suited for clubs, concerts, Houses of Worship, events, weddings, education, and sporting events.
The VR-3EX features a built-in Keyer for luma, chroma, and PIP keying effects. It also includes 250 transition and 11 built-in effect types. The built-in 18-channel audio mixer accepts audio embedded in the HDMI stream, the 4 x balanced XLR inputs, unbalanced analog sources via the two RCA jacks, stereo mini jacks, and the built-in microphones. You can also delay the audio by up to 4 frames to adjust the "lip" of your video. The built-in multiview screen can show your four inputs on the screen at the same time and you can transition from one camera to the next by merely touching the camera view on the monitor screen.
- Touch Screen
- The touch-screen monitor lets the operator switch video and make settings via the on-screen touch display. You can choose to view from a four-way split input, a single out screen, or simultaneous five-way input and output.
- Video Input/Output
- The VR-3EX accepts HDMI, RGB component, and composite input over up to nine connectors and seamlessly switches between any four of them. Inputs and outputs are switchable using the touch-screen or pushbuttons.
Inputs 1 to 3 feature composite (RCA) or HDMI while input four accepts HDMI, RGB/Component, or S-video. Input 4 can accept 1080p input signals via the HDMI connector. Program output is available via the composite (RCA), HDMI or RGB/Component 15-pin connector. HDMI output is scalable up to 1080p, and 1920 x 1200 is available through the 15-pin connector. Additionally you can stream the program output for the web through the USB port.
- High Quality Digital Signal Processing
- The VR-3EX processes input video signals at SD resolution using 8-bit progressive internal processing with a color sampling rate of 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr). The mixer also features audio resolution of 24-bit/48 KHz.
- Frame Synchronized Inputs
- Featuring one frame synchronizer per input, the VR-3EX allows you to input video from non gen-locked sources and still seamlessly switch between them.
- 250 transitions (wipes) are available to you to switch video from input A to input B. A transition dial, allows you to adjust the time each transition takes to move from A to B, at any interval up to 4 seconds.
- Digital Effects
- The VR-3EX features a selection of 11 types of video effects.
VIDEO FX list: Strobe
- The VR-3EX features a built-in keyer that allows chroma and luminance key composition, for picture-in-picture, lower 3rd, or subtitle compositing using a single key button. PinP allows various multi-screen display modes, with control over the position of the inset screen, including horizontal or vertical split screens, and even a four way split screen.
- The built-in multiviewer can display all active inputs on the same screen. You can select input sources by simply touching the image you want to select on the built-in screen.
- Preview Function and On-Screen Menu
- The preview function allows monitoring of each of the four input sources or the output source, or the output can be overlaid on top of the four input sources on the built-in multiview monitor. Major functions can be viewed on preview screen using the convenient on-screen menu.
- The VR-3EX is HDCP compliant, although you have to enable HDCP using the menu system.
- Panel layout
- The panel features 7 physical faders, one for main, and controls for Gain, EQ (LO/MID/HI). Pressing the SETUP button enables in-depth tuning via the touch screen.
- You can select to use the embedded audio from video cameras and other devices connected using HDMI, the same as using analog sources.
- Main & Aux Audio
- You can mix and output audio separately from the main audio, allowing you to simultaneously use the VR-3EX as a mixer and a PA system.
- Built-in stereo microphones, allow the board operator to add commentary, or the ambient crowd noise.
Streaming & Recording
- You can stream 480i video to a network, or a streaming service via the USB 2.0 port on the unit.
- You can record your output to a Mac/Windows machine using the downloadable Video Capture for VR.
- Remote Operation Software
- The downloadable VR-3EX RCS is dedicated software to operate and back-up your settings, by a computer connected to the VR-3EX's USB port.
|Display||Graphic Color LCD, 320 x 240 dots, touch panel|
|Video Processing||4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr), 8 bits (Internal Processing: 480/59.94p when set to NTSC, 576/50p when set to PAL)|
|Video Input Format|| Composite Video Input 1 to 4 |
NTSC, PAL HDMI Input 1 to 3
NTSC Setting: 480/59.94p PAL Setting: 576/50p
HDMI Input 4
NTSC setting: 480i/p 59.94, 720p 59.94, 1080i/p 59.94 PAL setting: 576i/p 50, 720p 50, 1080i/p 50
RGB Component Input 4
640 x 480/60 Hz
800 x 600/60 Hz
1024 x 768/60 Hz
1280 x 768/60 Hz
1280 x 1024/60 Hz
1366 x 768/60 Hz
1400 x 1050/60 Hz
1600 x1200/60 Hz
1920 x 1200/60 Hz (reduced blanking)
Note: The refresh rate is the maximum value of each resolution
RGB Formats: conforms to VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11
|Video Output Format|| Composite Video |
HDMI & Component RGB
640 x 480
800 x 600
1024 x 768
1280 x 768
1280 x 1024
1366 x 768
1400 x 1050
1600 x 1200
1920 x 1200 (reduced blanking)
NTSC setting: 480p 59.94
PAL setting: 576p 50
NTSC setting: 720 x 480
PAL setting: 720 x 576
Format: Motion JPEG Note: The output format of HDMI and RGB/Component is always the same. When an interlaced format is selected, component signal is output from the RGB/COMPONENT connector. When a non-interlaced format is selected, RGB signal is output from the RGB/COMPONENT connector.
Note 2: The refresh rates of RGB format is 60 Hz when set to NTSC, 75 Hz when set to PAL (excluding 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1200. The refresh rate of these 2 is 75 Hz when set to PAL.)RGB formats : conforms to VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11.
|Audio Sampling Rate||24-bit at 48 kHz|
|Audio Input Format|| HDMI |
Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2 ch
|Audio Output Format|| Preview Audio: Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2 ch |
USB Audio: Linear PCM, 16 bits/48 kHz, 2 ch
|Input Connectors|| Video |
4 x HDMI Type A
1 x HD DB-15: RGB/Component 4 x RCA jack: Component
4 x XLR/TRS combo with phantom power
2 x RCA jack
1 x stereo mini jack
1 x built-in stereo mic
DC 48V (unloaded maximum), 10 mA (maximum load)/channel
|Output Connectors|| Video |
1 x HDMI Type A
1 x HD DB-15: RGB/Component 1 x RCA jack: Component
2 x RCA jack
2 x 1/4" Phone (AUX)
1 x 1/4" Stereo phone (headphone)
1 x Stereo mini jack
1 x USB type B
2 x 5-pin DIN (MIDI - In, Out, Through)
|Signal Level / Impedance|| RGB/Component |
Input/Output Signal Level: 1.0 Vp-p (luminance), 0.7 Vp-p (chroma)
Input/Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Input/Output Signal Level: 1.0 Vp-p
Input/Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Input Signal Level: -60-+4 dBu (Maximum: +22 dBu)
Input Impedance: 10 k ohms (GAIN 0-23 dB), 5 k ohms (GAIN 24-64 dB)
Input Signal Level: -10 dBu (Maximum: +8 dBu)
Input Impedance: 15 k ohms
Output Signal Level: -10 dBu (Maximum: +8 dBu)
Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
Input Signal Level: -15 dBu (Maximum: +3 dBu)
Input Impedance: 15 k ohms
Output Signal Level: 25 mW + 25 mW
Output Impedance: 10 ohms
|Power Supply||AC Adapter|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||13.625 x 8 x 3.375" (345 x 203 x 80 mm)|
|Weight||5.125 lb (2.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||7.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.6 x 11.1 x 6.4"|
- Power Cord
- AC Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.