Rokinon Xeen 14mm T3.1 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount
- 14mm Lens Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- Internal Focus Design
- Multi-Coating for Color Consistency
- Dual-Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- 9-Blade Iris
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
- 200� Focus Rotation
- 114mm Front Diameter
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds Mount|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.0" / 27.9 cm|
|Lens Rotation|| Focus Throw: 200� |
Iris : 300�
|Angle of View|| Full-Frame: 115.7� |
Micro Four Thirds: 76.3�
|Dimensions||4.6 x 4.5" / 117.6 x 113.1 mm|
|Weight||41.4 oz / 1,175 g|
|Package Weight||4.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.3 x 7.8 x 7.7"|
Rokinon's Xeen 14mm T3.1 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount is built specifically for use as a cinema lens. It features an internal focus design so that the lens does not change size while focusing, minimizing the appearance of breathing when changing focus. Each lens in the set is multi-coated for good contrast, glare prevention, and color-match to a factory standard, allowing you to assemble a set over time with minimal color shift. This 14mm lens provides what is considered a very wide angle of view on full-frame cameras, and a tighter angle of view on smaller formats.
The lens features dual sided focus scales marked in feet, with dual-sided iris scales. The 9-bladed iris provides a rounded aperture for natural looking highlights and bokeh. The lens is a manual focus and iris lens, and does not have auto focus or auto iris capability. It incorporates cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across the lenses in the Xeen set. The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes when using a matte box and focus accessories. The focus ring rotates 200� from close focus to infinity. This gives you a high degree of precision when adjusting focus.
- This 14mm lens has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a four-thirds sensor it provides you with a much tighter shot than if it was mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production, and comes with a support foot that can help take strain off your camera's lens port.
- Dual right and left side focus and t-stop scales allow your focus puller to work from either side of the lens, without having to flip the lens in the mount, or facing upside numerals.
- Each lens in the XEEN series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes as you don't have to swap out anti-reflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- The non-rotating front allows you to use optional clip-on matte boxes.
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 11" allows you to get up close to your subject.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.