Redrock Micro ultraCage Scout HX
The ultraCage Scout HX �from Redrock Micro is a portable, self-contained�handheld�cage and rig for mirrorless and DSLR cameras. The fully loaded Scout HX features a precision-machined cage, a removable rod system, microRemote electronics, an integrated fingerwheel, and built-in battery power.
The Scout can be configured to fit most handheld cameras, ranging from smaller mirrorless to larger DSLRs, while leaving all camera functions fully accessible. The rig's aluminum frame gives your camera added protection from bumps and scrapes, while its Rhino mount secures the torque motor for slip-free operation, and its integrated cold shoe mount enables you to mount up to two accessories.
The ultraCage Scout's wireless-ready microRemote Fingerwheel System is integrated into the cage to optimize balance and minimize size. The integrated fingerwheel offers smooth electronically controlled focus without your hands leaving the grips, and the added opposite-side handgrip provides balance for handholding shots.
The ultraCage Scout HX has setup options to adapt to different shooting styles. You can use the rig in Expanded mode, which features extended grip for comfortable and balanced handholding, or collapse the rig into Compact mode for a smaller setup designed for use on cine-style rigs, such as studio or shouldermount rigs, or on gimbals. You can also fine-tune between the two modes using four sliders for maximum size and balance adjustments.
- Precision-machined aluminum cage protects your camera
- Provides stability and torque
- Easy balancing with built-in multi-axis balancing adjustments
- Reversible design allows for handgrip to be placed on either side of the camera
- Integrated fingerwheel and built-in fingerwheel port for external fingerwheel (sold separately)
- Wireless-ready integrated remote basestation
- Expanded and Compact modes for handheld and cine-style rigs
- Integrated battery
- Dovetail is compatible with DJI Ronin-M gimbal
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.