Redrock Micro microRemote Handheld Bundle
- Wired Focus Control
- Works on Stabilizers and Handheld Rigs
- Basestation, Fingerwheel, and Motor Kit
- Motor Fits on 15mm Rod
- Fingerwheel Fits on microHandGrip
With the microRemote Handheld Bundle you can control focus on your lens without taking your hand off your rig. This kit consists of the Basestation, a Digital Torque Motor, and a Fingerwheel controller. All required connection and power cables are available separately. When fully assembled, this kit provides immediate focus control without weighing down your handheld rig. The system can also be used in situations where direct contact with the lens is not possible, like when the camera is mounted on a motorized gimbal stabilizer.
The Basestation is the center of the microRemote system. It coordinates the Fingerwheel and calibrates the motors to the lenses. Power is also distributed through the Basestation. The Digital Torque Motor can drive photo or cinema lenses, while its small size keep it unobtrusive, and its light weight won't unbalance your rig. The motor will attach to 15mm rods and can be adjusted to fit the diameter of your lens. The included fingerwheel is designed to be mounted on a separately available microHandGrip and will be ideally positioned for index finger operation.
- Works with virtually all cameras and lenses
- Precision-movement fingerwheel
- Can be alternately used to control zoom or iris (or multiple units can be combined to simultaneously control more than one lens setting)
- Automatic lens calibration (with manual calibration option)
- Powerful Redrock Torque motor works with cinema and still lenses
- All-digital system
|Power Requirement||12 - 18 VDC: D-Tap battery, auxiliary camera power, or 110/220 VAC adapter|
|Weight||Fingerwheel controller: 3 oz (85 g)|
|Package Weight||1.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.2 x 5.9 x 5.0"|
- microRemote fingerwheel controller
- microRemote basestation, wireless ready
- Redrock Torque Motor for microRemote Focus System
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.