- 8MP Resolution
- PIR Motion Sensor with 100' Range
- 1-sec Motion Trigger Speed
- No-Glow Infrared Flash with 80' Range
- 2.4" Color TFT Display
- HD 1080/30p Video with Stereo Sound
- Records onto SD/SDHC Cards up to 32GB
- Runs on 12 AA NiMH/Lithium Batteries
- BuckView Advanced Mapping Software
- Made in the USA
Capture 8MP images and HD 1080/30p videos of wildlife, other hunters, or trespassers with the XR6 UltraFire High Output Covert IR Trail Camera from RECONYX . Videos are recorded with stereo sound featuring wind noise reduction. The camera is equipped with a discreet no-glow infrared flash, which is invisible to your subjects and has a 80' range. Benefit from a passive infrared motion-detection sensor with a 1-sec trigger speed and a 100' range, as well as flexible time-lapse interval recording to maximize your opportunities for great photos.
The UltraFire also offers a 2.4" color TFT monitor for easy programming, navigation, settings selection, and photo and video playback. The camera has 2 dedicated lenses: one specifically designed to provide rich daytime images, and one designed to deliver clear nighttime images.
The UltraFire is made in the USA with no moving parts, in order to increase reliability and allow for totally silent operation in the field. It records images onto SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity. Additionally, the camera runs on 12 user-supplied AA NiMH or lithium batteries, which are easy to find and replace. As an added bonus, it includes BuckView Advanced mapping and image management software for Windows.
- 8MP Resolution
- Takes 3, 4, 5, and 8MP color images by day and black and white images at night. Two dedicated camera lenses: one specifically designed to provide rich daytime images, and one to deliver clear nighttime images.
- Full HD Video Capture
- Records 1920 x 1080p HD video at 30 fps, and 1280 x 720p HD video at 30 or 60 fps. Clip length is 10, 20, or 30 sec, and 24-bit digitally enhanced stereo sound with wind noise reduction is captured along with video.
- Motion Sensor
- Passive infrared motion-activated sensor with a 1-sec trigger speed and a 100' range is aligned precisely with camera lens. Detects changes in temperature that occur when subjects move, and captures images in response. Has two horizontal detection bands, with six different zones within each band. Sensitivity can be set to low, low/medium, medium, medium/high, or high. Quiet Period option lets you set delay between triggers. Sensor can be turned on or off but does not have a scheduling feature. WalkTest lets you test aim by walking in front of sensor, and shows you exactly where the camera's active motion detection zones are located.
- Time-Lapse Shooting
- Flexible time-lapse interval recording is also possible, allowing you to record and view change over time and keep track of patterns in various conditions. Can be scheduled at 1, 5, 15, 30, or 60-min intervals between shots. Time-lapse shooting is independent of motion sensor.
- Color Display with Image Playback
- 2.4" color TFT monitor allows camera programming, menu navigation, settings selection, and photo and video playback with sound. Slide show function is available. Also shows battery status, number of photos and videos captured, and amount of space used up on memory card.
- Equipped with a discreet no-glow infrared flash, which is invisible to your subjects and has a 80' range.
- Image Data
- Time, date, temperature, and moon phase (new, waxing crescent, first quarter, waxing gibbous, full, waning gibbous, last quarter, and waning crescent) can be stamped onto images. By recording phase of moon at time of capture on your photo, camera allows you to see which animals are inactive during a full or nearly-full moon--when brighter lighting conditions will make them more visible to predators. Moon phase also helps you determine if brighter or darker backgrounds in images are due to fullness of moon.
- Records images onto optional SD or SDHC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity.
- Micro HDMI and USB outputs allow for photo and video playback on HDTVs, computers, and other devices.
- Runs on 12 user-supplied AA NiMH rechargeable or lithium (1.5V) batteries.
- Built to withstand temperatures from 20 to 120°F. Weather-resistant housing protects camera over extended periods of outdoor use.
- Includes BuckView Advanced mapping and image management software CD-ROM for Windows. Utilizing Google Maps technology, this program allows you to organize your images geographically and access them with ease. Additionally, it helps you track patterns and understand animal movements and behaviors. You can add camera locations, food plots, tree stands, and more. The "quick tag" feature enables you to tag specific bucks and add them to your "Hit List." Plus, enjoy the ability to upload and share your RECONYX photos via Facebook and Twitter. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8.
- Periodically check the RECONYX website for firmware updates with new features and/or performance enhancements.
- Includes adjustable bungee cord for mounting camera to tree or post.
- CodeLoc Pass-Code Protection lets you add a four-digit security code to your camera to prevent unauthorized use in the event of tampering or theft. Also compatible with optional Python Cable Lock by MasterLock and optional safety enclosures.
|Camera Type ||Trail/wildlife |
| Imaging |
|Resolution || 3.0 MP |
|Sensor ||Motion Sensor: Passive infrared / PIR with 1-sec trigger speed and 100' / 30.5 m range |
|File Formats ||JPEG |
| Optics |
|Lens ||Focal length and aperture not specified by manufacturer |
|Focus Range ||Not specified by manufacturer |
| Shooting Controls |
|Sensitivity ||Motion Sensor: Low, medium low, medium, medium high, or high |
|Shutter Speeds ||Not specified by manufacturer |
|Delay ||Default setting is 2-sec delay between images |
|Exposure Modes || Auto |
Nighttime: Black and white
|White Balance ||Auto |
|Burst Capability ||1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 images per trigger |
|Interval Recording ||Yes, time-lapse shooting at 1.0, 5.0, 15, 30, or 60-min intervals |
| Flash |
|Built-in Flash ||Yes, No-glow infrared flash |
|Effective Flash Range ||80' / 24.4 m |
| Memory |
|Memory Card Type ||SD/SDHC up to 32 GB (Class 6 or faster recommended) |
| A/V Recording |
|Recording Formats ||Not specified by manufacturer |
|Video Recording ||Yes |
|Video Resolution || 1920 x 1080p at 30 fps |
1280 x 720p at 30 or 60 fps
|Video Clip Length ||10, 20, or 30 sec |
|Audio Recording ||Yes, 24-bit stereo sound with video |
| Viewfinder/Display |
|Viewfinder ||None |
|Display ||2.4" / 6.1 cm color TFT monitor |
|Playback ||Yes, on monitor |
| Connectivity/System Requirements |
|Connectivity ||Micro HDMI and USB outputs |
|System & Software Requirements ||Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8 for BuckView Advanced Mapping & Image Management software CD-ROM |
| Environmental |
|Operating Temperature ||-20 to 120°F / -28.9 to 48.9°C |
|Durability ||Weather-resistant housing |
| Power |
|Battery Type ||12 AA NiMH or 1.5 V lithium |
| Physical |
|Dimensions ||4.75 x 3.5 x 3.0" / 12.1 x 8.9 x 7.6 cm |
|Weight ||Not specified by manufacturer |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||1.45 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||12.0 x 8.0 x 3.7" |
In the Box
RECONYX XR6 UltraFire High Output Covert IR Trail Camera
- BuckView Advanced Mapping Software for Windows (CD-ROM)
- Adjustable Bungee Cord for Mounting
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.