|₹ 4425.0 includes GST and import duties.
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 674.81 ITC on this product
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
- Replaces Nikon's Lens Collar Plate Mount
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Type II Anodized Black Finish
- Fits the LCF-10 Replacement Foot
- 2.5-Times Thicker Than the Original
The LCF-10P Plate Mount from Really Right Stuff is made to replace the original Nikon lens collar plate mount. Over a period of time and under normal use the original lens collar mounting plate can become misshapen. Under these conditions the lens foot may not stay secure on the lens mount. As a result, with the locking knob completely tightened on the foot, it could come off and cause damage to the lens.
The LCF-10P, CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum plate is 2.5-times thicker than the plate originally included on Nikon's 70-200 f/2.8 VR and VR II lenses. The plate has also been anodized with the type II black finish. Before replacing Nikon's lens collar plate mount, consider the MTX-Multi-Tool, because if the correct tool is not used it could easily strip the Nikon screw head.
- Replaces Nikon's lens collar plate mount on both VR and VR-II versions
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Type II anodized black finish
- Compatible with the Really Right Stuff LCF-10 replacement foot
- 2.5-times thicker than the original Nikon Plate
- M1.27 Hex Key
- 2 x M2-4 x 6mm Black Oxidized Steel Flat Head Screws
- 4 x M2-4 x 8mm Black Oxidized Steel Flat Head Screws
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.