- 16 Channels, 4 Groups
- 300 to 1,750' Range
- Local or Remote Control of Power Level
The RadioPopper Jr2 Receiver for Nikon is a 16 channel, 4 group radio receiver that operates on the 902-928 MHz ISM band and is capable of adjusting the output of the flash using the separately purchased Jr2 Transmitter. Triggering and control range with both methods is from 300 - 1,750' depending on conditions and environment.
The Jr2 receiver's simplified, intuitive backlit display works on an easy 2-button - Menu/Select principle that indicates power level, local or remote control and remaining battery power. The receiver gets 8-10 hours of run time on 2 AAA batteries and weighs 1.9 oz. A 3.5mm sync cable, phono plug adapter and 2.5mm adapter are included.
- 16 Radio Channels
- The Jr2 Receiver can be set to one of 16 different radio channels
- The Jr2 receiver can be set to one of 4 groups, allowing for maximum flexibility of your lighting setup. By setting different lights to different groups, they may be adjusted separately. All lights on a given group will be adjusted together.
- Remote Control of Power Level
- In Remote mode, the power level of your attached lighting device is controlled remotely from your transmitter (purchased separately). The Jr2 Receiver will control the attached light, setting it to the power level commanded by your transmitter
- Local Control of Power Level
- In Local mode, the power level of your attached lighting device is controlled directly on the device, for example, the display on the back of your flash or the slider on your studio light
|Radio Frequency ||902-928 MHz, ISM band |
|Range ||300 - 1750' (91.4 - 533.4 m) Depending on conditions and environment |
|Compatibility ||Nikon i-TTL flash units |
|Battery ||AAA x2 |
|Battery Life ||Approx. 8-10 hours total power-on time per battery set |
|Dimensions ||4.0 x 1.75 x 1.2" (100 x 45 x 30 mm) |
|Weight ||1.9 oz (53 g) including battery |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.3 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||5.2 x 4.6 x 1.3" |
In the Box
RadioPopper Jr2 Receiver for Nikon
- Sync Cable (3.5mm)
- Adapter (2.5mm)
- Adapter Phono Plug (35mm/0.25")
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.