Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 11306/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
The gray 12x NDI Camera from PTZOptics utilizes a 1/2.7" CMOS sensor and 2.12MP to capture video at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps. The built-in NDI (Network Device Interface) allows for live streaming. Using NDI, you can have access to sources from anywhere on your network. You will no longer be restricted to sources directly connected to a single system. With support for HDMI, 3G-SDI, and RTSP/RTMP streaming (H.264, H.265, and MJPEG) this camera is suitable for broadcasting high-definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications. The camera supports power and controls audio and video all over a single Ethernet cable simplifying installation and setup for live streaming systems.
- 1920 x 1080p resolutions up to 60 frames per second
- 2D and 3D noise reduction with low-noise CMOS sensor
- 72.5° wide angle lens
- Easy to use software GUI for PTZ Control and remote viewing
- Stream RTSP or RTMP video and audio to your favorite CDN
- Stream locally on your network
- Dual Streaming for both high- and low-resolution settings
- Support for two 1080p unicast users, and more at lower resolutions
- Ready for unicast streaming (best for low bandwidth internal usage)
- Each digital video output can still be used for video monitoring or conferencing
- Make recordings with LMS systems, and record via HDMI
- Four different ways for camera control (IP/Network, IR Remote, RS-232, and UVC)
- HDMI video output suitable for in-room confidence monitors
- 3.5mm audio input to embed audio
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Sensor||1/2.7" CMOS sensor, 2.12 MP|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Frame Rate (fps)||1080p 60/50/30/25, 1080i 60/50/30/25, 720p 60/50/30/25|
|Lens||F3.5 to 42.3mm, f/1.8 to f/2.8|
|Field of View||72.5°|
|Minimum Lux||0.5 lux at F1.8, AGC ON|
|Shutter Speed||1/30s tp 1/10000s|
|Tilt Rotation||Up: 90°, Down: 30°|
|Presets||10 IR presets (255 via serial or IP)|
|Video Output||HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP Streaming, CVBS|
|Audio Interface||Line In, 3.5 mm (HDMI & IP stream only)|
|Communication Interface||RS-232, RS-485|
|Baud Rate||2400/4800/96,000 bits|
|USB Interface||USB 2.0|
|Power Supply|| Interface: JEITA type power adapter |
12 W maximum
|Input Voltage||12 VDC (10.8 to 13.0 VDC)|
|Dimensions||5.6 x 6.5 x 6.7" (14 x 16.5 x 17 cm) (7.8" (20 cm) with tilt up)|
|Weight||3.10 lb (1.41 kg)|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.