Prompter People Proline 24" Widescreen Teleprompter (Standard Model)
- 24" 60/40 Beamsplitter Glass
- 1920 x 1080 LCD Monitor
- HDMI, VGA & DVI Inputs
- Built-In Reversing Function Via Menu
- Readable up to 30' from Talent
- Flip-Q Pro Teleprompting Software
- Use with Virtually Any Camera
- Variable Height & Angle Adjustments
- Tool-Less Set-Up
- Safely Folds for Compact Storage
- Q-Pro Software
- Pro-24 Hood
- Camera Mounting Kit
- Limited 3-Year Warranty - Does not Cover Damage to Beamsplitter Glass
|Reading Range||Up to 25.0' (7.6 m)|
|Dimensions (W x H)||24 x 16" (61 x 40.6 cm)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Input|| 2 x HDMI |
1 x VGA 15-pin
1 x DVI
|Power||110 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||22.6 x 16.2 x 8.1" (57.4 x 41.1 x 20.6 cm)|
|Weight||9.0 lb (4.1 kg)|
|System|| Intel Mac with 1 MB of RAM |
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 with 1 MB of RAM
|Weight||22 lb (10 kg)|
|Package Weight||40.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||36.0 x 24.0 x 21.0"|
The Prompter People Proline 24" Widescreen Teleprompter is a versatile teleprompter system that works with cameras ranging in size from small consumer camcorders to large ENG cameras. It features a 24" 60/40 beamsplitter glass and a 1920 x 1080 LCD monitor with HDMI, VGA and DVI Inputs. You can flip the image on each input via a menu function. The 60/40 glass provides bright readable text without stealing excessive light from the image. This allows to be readable up to 30 feet away from the talent. The beamsplitter is large enough that it can be used as a conference system giving you direct eye contact, or allow a large audience to view the presentation. The Monitor can also be used as a production monitor by taking a signal over its HDMI connector.
The included Flip-Q Pro teleprompter software runs on Mac and Windows and allows you to create, control and mirror image your prompting script for proper display on the prompter. Available accessories include a wireless remote controller and a foot pedal (PC only). Thanks to its variable height adjustment, the prompter accommodates virtually any camera, and the angle adjustments compensate for the distance from talent for a comfortable prompting session. The prompter features tool-less set-up and you can fold it up for storage without having to disassemble it, which makes it fast to set up and fast to put away.
- The beamsplitter is a studio quality 24" 60/40 glass that that allows direct eye contact conferencing or viewing by a group of people.
- LCD Monitor
- Featuring HDMI, VGA, DVI the monitor can also be used as a production monitor when not being used as the text source for the prompter.
- Height adjustments allow you to center virtually any camera.
- A menu driven reversing function allows you to flip the video from any of the inputs, so you don't need an external image flip device.
Flip-Q Pro Software
- For Mac & Windows
- Dual screen scrolling
- Mirror second display
- Quarter size operator display
- B&W and color fonts and backgrounds
- Import Word, RTF and TXT files
- Built-in RTF text editor
- Find and replace function
- Sensitivity control
- User selectable cue points
- Run lists
- Wireless controller option, and foot pedal support
- Variable line spacing
- Interface in 9 languages
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.