Prompter People PRO-D-17 ProLine 17
- Complete Prompter with Reversing Monitor
- Works with Cameras from Mini DV to ENG
- HDMI, Composite, and VGA Inputs
- Mirror Assembly
- Prompting Software
- Soft Padded Case Included
- Reversing Monitor
- Mounting Hardware
- 60/40 Ultra-Clear Beamsplitter Mirror
- USB Flash Drive with System Software (Flip-Q Pro PC/Mac and PowerFlip PC products listed below)
- 25' VGA Extension Cable
- SW-DFQ-PCLUSB Flip-Q Pro for Mac and PC (USB)
- SW-D-PF Power Flip Software
- Soft Case for Select Flex and Proline Teleprompters
- Three-Year Warranty Against Defects in Material & Workmanship
|Viewable Size (diagonal)||17"|
|Reading Range||Up to 22'|
|Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1024|
|Input Signal|| HDMI |
|Standards|| NTSC |
|Power|| Power Input: |
110 to 260VAC, 12VDC
|Package Weight||35.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||30.0 x 24.8 x 12.5"|
The PRO-D-17 ProLine 17 from Prompter People is a complete teleprompting package designed to work with any tripod and camera from mini DV to ENG in size. Simply place the included riser on your tripod then mount your camera and ProLine system's teleprompting monitor & mirror and you're ready to start prompting.
The system uses a 17" color LCD display with HDMI, VGA, and Composite video inputs. The entire setup sits atop the included tripod riser. The mirror assembly is constructed of lightweight aluminum extrusions and folds flat for easy transport. Setting up or breaking this system down requires no tools, making it particularly well suited for field work or frequent set changes. The beamsplitter in the assembly is constructed of ultra-pure low-iron glass with an anti-reflective coating that helps eliminates color shifts and light loss.
This package also includes several software applications that enhance its performance. Flip-Q Pro is a full-featured prompting application that allows you to manage prompting scripts with most PC or Mac computers that feature dual-monitor output. PowerFlip is an application that allows you to convert Microsoft PowerPoint presentation into prompting scripts. For full details and specifications for each of these applications, please visit the links to their product pages found in the "Item Includes" tab.
- Complete Prompting Package
- All the components you need to set up a prompter with your camera and tripod are included in this convenient package.
- Easy Management
- Setting up the system is as easy as placing the included riser on your tripod then mounting your camera, the prompter, and mirror assembly.
- Wide-Angle Mirror Assembly
- This unit includes a 20" trapezoidal mirror assembly that accommodates use of wide-angle lenses.
- Beamsplitter Glass
- The mirror assembly's beamsplitter glass features low-iron content and anti-reflective coating to minimizing distracting glare and distortions.
- Prompting Software
- Included with the system is a standard professional prompting package and another application that allows you to turn a PowerPoint presentation into a prompting script.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.