Promise Technology 18TB Pegasus2 R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Array
- Includes 6 x 3TB SATA HDDs
- 18TB Storage Capacity
- 2 x Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- 6 Hot-Swappable Drive Bays
- Pre-Configured in RAID 5 Mode
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50
- Compatible with Time Machine in OS X
- Mac Compatible
- Thunderbolt Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Ports||2 x Thunderbolt 2|
|Bays||6 x 3.5" SATA Drive Bays|
|Transfer Rate||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Array Type||Direct Attached Storage|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50|
|Daisy Chain||Up to six Thunderbolt 2 devices|
|System Requirements||Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher|
|Dimensions (HxWxL)||9.9 x 9.6 x 7.3" (25.1 x 24.4 x 18.5 cm)|
|Weight||20.1 lb (9.1 kg)|
|Package Weight||25.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.2 x 15.2 x 12.1"|
The Promise Technology 18TB Pegasus2 R6 is a Thunderbolt 2 RAID storage array designed for simultaneous streaming, editing, and backup of high-resolution videos and large multimedia files. This storage array's Thunderbolt 2 interface offers high-speed connectivity. The Pegasus2 R6 stores up to 18TB of data spread across six 3TB 7200 rpm SATA drives. Actual storage capacity will differ according to the RAID configuration. These drives are hot-swappable for easy access and come pre-configured in RAID 5 mode, which is optimized for data protection, capacity, and performance. RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and 50 are also supported; each level offers configuration options for capacity, data protection, redundancy, and speed.
The Pegasus2 R6 storage array has dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, one port for direct system attachment and another port for daisy-chaining up to 6 Thunderbolt 2 devices. This storage is formatted in the HFS+ file system for Mac and is compatible with Time Machine in OS X, which automatically backs up your entire Mac system.
- Thunderbolt 2
- The Pegasus2's Thunderbolt 2 interface is sufficient for handling and accelerating 3D or 4K (UHD) workflows. Thunderbolt 2 uses the same cable as the previous generation but has double the available bandwidth for a maximum throughput of 20Gb/s.
- 4K Workflows
- The bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2 and the Pegasus2 is designed to give professionals the ability to edit and view live 4K streams while backing up the same file to a single or daisy-chained Pegasus2 storage array system.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.