Primera LX900 Label Printer
- Inkjet Technology
- USB 2.0 Interface
- 8" Print Width
- 4800dpi Printing
- Mac and Windows Compatibility
The LX900 Label Printer from Primera is a desktop inkjet label printer. Designed with full-color printing in mind, the LX800 uses dye-based color ink technology. It can print labels up to 8" in width and is capable of printing at 4800dpi, ensuring that labels are full of detail and color. The included NiceLabel SE design software will help you get started designing labels immediately.
- Outstanding Print Quality
- LX900 incorporates the most advanced inkjet technology ever offered in a desktop label printer. Called Primera Imaging Perfection, this all-new printing technology delivers razor-sharp text, graphics and the most photo-realistic printing possible.
Color droplet size is just 4pL and black is 5.5pL - the smallest available on an industrial-grade color label printer. Print resolution is up to 4800dpi versus just 1200dpi on other printers.
- Fast Desktop Label Printer
- With LX900, you'll produce full-color labels at up to 4.5" per second in draft mode. Short runs are printed fast and efficiently, helping you to increase the production of your products. You can even operate several LX900 printers from one PC as your production volumes grow. Whether you print just a few labels at a time or thousands, they'll be printed at speeds you probably never before thought was possible from a desktop label printer.
- Economical to Operate and Maintain
- LX900 has individual inks for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. This means you only need to replace the ink cartridge that has been depleted instead of the entire cartridge, saving money on every label you print. You'll also be printing "greener" by not wasting ink if your designs use more of one color than another.
- Semi-Permanent Print Head
- The print head is designed to be semi-permanent. If a replacement is ever needed, simply snap it in and out of the printer - no tools required.
- A Wide Variety of Substrates
- LX900 prints onto many different inkjet-qualified label and tag materials, including Primera's exclusive TuffCoat Extreme white and clear polyester and white BOPP. Printed labels are highly water, scratch, smudge and tear-resistant. They've been specifically engineered for best-in-class performance with the inks used in Primera's LX-Series Color Label Printers.
Economical water-resistant paper labels are available in high-gloss, semi-gloss and matte finishes. Dozens of popular sizes are in-stock and ready for immediate shipment.
- Many Applications
- LX900 produces gorgeous, professional-quality prime labels for all of your short-run, specialty products. But it is also perfect for a host of other uses, including proofing before going to press on longer runs, full-color box-end labels with all of the required bar codes, test marketing, contract manufacturing, private label goods, and promotional labels.
|Printing Method||Thermal inkjet with Primera Imaging Perfection enhancements|
|Print Resolutions||Up to 4800dpi|
|Print Speed|| Draft Mode: 4.5" per second |
Normal Mode: 1.8" per second
High Quality Mode: 0.8" per second
|Ink Types||Individual ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black|
|Color Matching||Z-Color Color Matching|
|Media Types||Roll-fed pressure-sensitive labels or roll-fed tags|
|Media Capacity|| Max. Print Width: 8" (203mm) |
Media Width: 8.127" (206mm)
|Printer Driver|| Windows XP, Vista, and 7 |
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
|PostScript Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Interface - Connectors||USB 2.0; External Control Port|
|Certifications||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class B|
|Power Requirements|| AC: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz |
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||17.25 x 9.1 x 17.25" (438 x 231 x 438mm)|
|Weight||36.5 lbs (16.6kg)|
|Package Weight||49.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.0 x 23.0 x 15.0"|
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Black Ink Cartridge
- Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Magenta Ink Cartridge
- Yellow Ink Cartridge
- Tuff-Coat High-Gloss Inkjet Label Stock Starter Roll (6 x 4")
- Software CD-ROM
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.