Primera Bravo 4100 Printer (North American Plug)
- Automatically Prints CDs and DVDs
- Print Only, No Drives
- 100 Disc Capacity
- 4800 dpi Inkjet Printing
- Individual CMYK Ink Cartridges
- Primera's PTPublisher for XP/Vista/7
- Ink Level Warning
- USB 2.0 Interface for CD/DVD Drives
- Mac & PC Compatible
- PTPublisher Software for PC and Mac
- Individual CMYK Ink Cartridges
- Kiosk Kit Adapter
- Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Printing Method||Thermal inkjet; powered by Lexmark|
|Print Resolutions||4800 dpi|
|Ink Types||Separate high-capacity ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK)|
|Print Head||Semi-permanent; user replaceable|
|Color Matching||Z-Color color profile included|
|Media Types||CD: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-Audio (CD-DA), Video-CD, MP3 to CD-Audio, most other industry-standard CD formats; DVD: DVD +/- R, DVD +/- RW, DVD +/- DL|
|Media Capacity||100 discs|
|Number of Drives||0|
|Robotics||High-speed belt drive|
|Interface||USB 2.0 for CD/DVD drives|
|Operating System|| Recommended PC system requirements: Intel Celeron Processor or higher, 2GB RAM or higher, 10GB or more free hard drive space, available USB 2.0 port or open PCI slot for optional USB 2.0 adapter card (combo cards not recommended), user account with Local Administrator rights. |
Recommended Mac system requirements: 1 GHz PowerPC or Intel processor or higher, capable of running Mac OS X v10.6 or higher, 1GB RAM, one available USB 2.0 port, 10GB or more free hard drive space.
|Certifications||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A, RoHS, WEEE|
|Power Requirements||Universal auto-switching 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5.0 A|
|Advanced Features||Indicator lights: External: power, internal: blue LED lighting is on during normal operation; pulses during low-supplies condition; blinks during error condition; Ink level warning: Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed (patent-pending); Options: Blu-ray Disc recordable drives business card adaptor kit; supports: 80mm mini CDs and DVDs, 59 x 85mm rectangular business card CDs, 63 x 80mm rounded "hockey rink" CDs, extended warranty, hot swap program; disc recorders: Latest-generation CD-R/DVD-R recordable drives, optional 12x BD-R drives|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||17.8 x 11 x 17.5" / 452 x 279 x 445 mm|
|Weight||26 lb / 11.8 kg|
|Package Weight||30.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.0 x 21.0 x 17.0"|
The Primera Bravo 4100 Printer , available here with a North American plug, prints up to 100 CDs or DVDs at a time. The 4100 not only provides efficient output, but it also boasts professional results that help your self-publishing endeavors to succeed. The 4100 features 4800 dpi inkjet printing, design software for Windows or Mac computers, and the money-saving consideration of individual ink cartridges. Included with the printer you'll also receive a USB cable and a power supply.
- Bravo 4100 AutoPrinter
- 100-disc capacity, print-only version with no drives; perfect for side-by-side use with tower-style disc duplicators
- Blazingly Fast Printing and Robotics
- At just six (6) seconds to print each disc with 100% coverage in near-perfect quality, you'll be stunned at how fast your jobs will now get completed.
In fact, Bravo 4100-Series is up to 20 times faster than competitors for similar print quality, making them the fastest desktop disc printers and publishers in the world.
Disc picking and transport robotics have both been optimized for speed, too. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation
- Separate Ink Cartridges for Lower Cost-Per-Disc
- Bravo 4100-Series is Primera's first disc printer to offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This lets you replace only the color(s) that need replenishing; saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another
- Professional-Quality Printing
- The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark, a world leader in printing technology. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has the highest printing resolution available from any manufacturer of disc printers and publishers
Combine this ultra high resolution printing with Primera's TuffCoat with WaterShield CDs and DVDs and you'll get the most professional looking discs. TuffCoat with WaterShield discs are highly water, scratch, and smudge resistant. They also have a gorgeous, high-gloss finish unlike anything you've probably ever seen before. Virtually all other brands of inkjet-printable optical media are also supported
- Getting the Discs Out
- In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand it is imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. On Bravo 4100-Series, it's an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time - a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long
- The Most Illuminating Feature
- The built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room
- Powerful Software that's Easy to Use
- Using the Bravo 4100-Series is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PTPublisher Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours.
Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." It's that easy!
Built-in disc design software called SureThing Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish - a major limitation with other brands of disc publishers
- Simply the Best
- With their incredibly fast output, print quality, valuable extra software, separate ink cartridges for affordable per-disc costs, Windows and Mac compatibility, top-notch reliability and more, you won't find a better mid-sized disc printer or publisher. You can feel confident buying a Primera product, too
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.