Primera AP362 Label Applicator
- Quick Set-up and Easy Operation
- Label Front & Back of Containers
- Handles up to 1200 Containers per Hour
- Compact Size
- 1-Year Primera Warranty
|Width|| Containers: 1 - 9.4" (25.4 - 238mm) |
Media liner: 1 - 8.36" (25.4 - 213mm)
|Diameter||Containers: 0.6 - 6.7" (15 - 170mm)|
|Shape||Containers: cylindrical and tapered|
|Roll|| Supply Roll diameter: up to 8" (203mm) |
Supply Roll core: 2 - 3" (58.1 - 76.2mm) (inner diameter)
|Certifications||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||13.4 x 8.9 x 12.9" (340 x 226 x 328mm)|
|Weight||16 lb (7.26 kg)|
|Package Weight||22.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.0 x 18.0 x 13.5"|
Primera's AP362 Label Applicator is a semi-automatic device for applying labels to cylindrical containers and many tapered containers, including bottles, cans, jars and tubes. It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included. This applicator can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most flexographic, offset and digital presses. It accurately applies labels at speeds of up to 1200 containers per hour, helping to keep production flowing while delivering a highly professional look.
- Labels are applied at 5.3" (135mm) per second and up to 1200 containers per hour.
- The AP362 can apply one or two different labels to a single container.
- It features a built-in LED counter.
- Memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is included.
- With its compact size the AP362 will fit on most desks and countertops.
- The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
- The AP360 is an ideal accessory to Primera's LX- or CX-series of label printers.
- The applicator can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most� flexographic, offset and digital presses.
- It is a professionally designed and has UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications.
- Built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.