Pioneer Elite SC-LX701 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
- Up to 135W per Channel at 8 Ohms
- MCACC Sound Optimization
- 4K Ultra HD Upscaling and Pass-Through
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- 8x HDMI-In / 2x HDMI-Out
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Apple AirPlay Connectivity
- Front-Panel USB Connectivity
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Support
- GUI On-Screen Display
Enjoy 9.2-channel surround sound and wireless connectivity with your favorite speaker system and the Pioneer Elite VSX-LX701 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver . It has Bluetooth and Apple AirPlay built-in for wireless connection to your compatible smart devices. The receiver outputs up to 135W per channel at 8 Ohms and features MCACC sound optimization to tailor the sound to your environment. It supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based audio formats to create a more 3-dimensional sound space.
In addition to Bluetooth and AirPlay, the VSX-LX701 has eight HDMI inputs and two outputs, and supports 4K, 3D, and ARC. It also has a USB port on the front for the playback of files stored on flash and hard drives. Built-in Wi-Fi will allow you to wirelessly connect to your computer or NAS for playback of your stored files. A GUI on-screen display will help simplify the set-up process.
Note: Access to certain Internet-based content may require a subscription to a service. Not all services are available in all areas.
- Class D 3 Amplifier (Direct Energy HD Amplifier)
- With the Class D 3 (Direct Energy High Fidelity class D) amplifier and MOSFET, the Direct Power FET, this receiver is ready to meet many A/V entertainment standards.
- High-Power Simultaneous Multi-Channel Drive
- The SC-LX701's Class D 3 amplifier has the ability to simultaneously drive nine channels at 760 W power output while managing to deliver dynamic content more efficiently.
- Quick-Response Sound
- The Direct Power FET is directly connected to the printed circuit board without any additional wiring. This simple structure maximizes audio performance with reduced noise and enhanced switching, offering a quick-responding sound suitable for digital content playback.
- Designed for High Efficiency
- The Class D 3 Amplifier has been designed with a simple structure to take a straight and short signal path, resulting in improved sound quality.
- Improved Circuit Design
- The SC-LX701 adopts a compact integrated IC with space merit. The directly coupled IC is designed to reduce signal loss and provide augmented signal transmission.
- Low Heat Generation
- The form of the Direct Power FET provides enhanced thermal characteristics. In addition to the upper-side heat dissipation from the heat sink, the circuit board's heat radiation feature is also utilized for downward heat dissipation, providing efficient cooling.
- ESS SABRE 32 Ultra DAC
- The 192 kHz/32-bit ESS SABRE 32 Ultra DAC (ES9016S) is adopted to deliver enhanced sound with low distortion and a high signal-to-noise ratio. It offers jitter-free performance for an audio reproduction with deep bass, maximizing the full potential of the receiver.
- Multi-Dimensional Listening with Dolby Atmos
- The SC-LX701 is compatible with 7.2.2-channel/5.2.4-channel configurations of Dolby Atmos. It can reproduce object-oriented compatible movies and music in three-dimensional movement overhead by utilizing Dolby Atmos-enabled and/or in-ceiling speakers.
- DTS:X is the audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required.
- Google Cast Ready
- The SC-LX701 will feature Google Cast via a future firmware update. It is the same technology behind Chromecast, so you can use your mobile device to cast your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to the SC-LX701. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Cast-enabled apps running on your smartphone, tablet, computer, or Chromebook.
- Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit) Upscaling/Pass-Through with HDCP 2.2
- With support for HDCP 2.2, you can enjoy premium content such as 4K videos with digital copy protection on a compatible display. What's more, the SC-LX701 is ready for the HDR (High Dynamic Range) and BT.2020 video standards. Supports up to 4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit with HDCP 2.2 on HDMI inputs 1-5 and both HDMI outputs (main/sub).
- MCACC Pro Auto Room Tuning
- MCACC Pro technology analyzes the phase and group delay characteristics to control phase differences between speakers in all ranges and on all channels, from phase differences in the original audio material to the sound emitted from the speakers. The required microphone is included in box.
- Full Band Phase Control
- Phase Control technology is designed to help eliminate phase lag and improve the multi-channel sound without any extra operation. Furthermore, the Full Band Phase Control technology focuses on the group delay in the speaker network filter and adjusts the phase of each unit as well as the group delay for each speaker. Multi-range speakers gain the sound coherence of full-range speakers while retaining the wide frequency range advantage. In an environment where the phase of all units and all channels are precisely controlled, a clear sound location with a surrounding feel is achieved. In combination with MCACC Pro, the multi-channel reproduction environment can be created to faithfully replicate object audio and the intention of the original content developer.
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- The Advanced Sound Retriever is designed to restore the output of compressed audio - such as WMA, AAC, and MP3 - to the level of CD sound. The technology creates new signals to restore the minor details left out during the compression process. Advanced Sound Retriever for multi-surround sound is compatible with DVD soundtracks featuring Dolby Digital or DTS.
- Reflex Optimizer
- When using Atmos-enabled speakers, high-directivity sound reflects off the ceiling while low-directivity sound directly reaches the ears. This difference causes a phase shift, making the sound feel unbalanced. To solve this, the reflex optimizer technology optimizes the performance of your up-firing elevation speakers for your listening environment by aligning the phase of direct and indirect sound, matching the basic tone and optimizing the upward-oriented frequencies. This is designed to achieve seamless sound with Dolby-enabled speakers and an enhanced reproduction of three-dimensional surround sound.
- Multi-Room Audio Offers a Variety of Ways to Enjoy Music
- The SC-LX701 will support FireConnect (powered by Blackfire) with a future firmware update. FireConnect is a wireless protocol that mirrors most audio sources connected to the A/V receiver - from vinyl to streaming audio - on separately sold FireConnect-compatible speakers in other rooms.
- Advanced Direct Construction
- Advanced Direct Construction allows the shortest and simplest signal paths - from input to output, circuit block by circuit block - to reduce distortion that can be caused by transmission loss and to improve sonic clarity.
- The trans-stabilizer acoustically insulates the transformer and virtually eliminates unwanted vibration, enhancing sound clarity.
- Anti-Standing Wave Insulator
- The Anti-Standing Wave Insulator features a form with no parallel sides inside to prevent cavity resonance. This makes the sound localization, tone, and scale clearer while also enhancing the seamless connection between the channels. The insulator enriches the realistic spatial description for movies and the space representation of a concert hall for music sources.
- Separated Pre- and Power Amplifier Blocks
- Being compact and efficient, the Class D 3 amplifier has allowed a smaller heat sink and greater flexibility in circuit design and layout, achieving a separate structure with independent pre- and power amplifier blocks. Additionally, the power supply for the digital and analog circuits has been isolated to provide clean power, contributing to clear signal transmission.
- Clean Grounding with Insulated Dual Chassis
- Steel plates shield the power amplifier block to eliminate unwanted noise caused by mutual interference, while its Insulated Dual Chassis design connects the power amplifier's chassis to the main chassis via insulators. The pre- and power amplifier blocks are electrically separated, enabling the optimal ground design for each block. With thorough clean grounding and elimination of interference between the circuits and load changes, the sound quality and performance equivalent to separate amplifiers combined within a single chassis is achieved.
- Additional Audio Features
- Digital Core Engine with quad-core Cirrus Logic
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Multiple surround modes: Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround, Auto Surround
- Additional Features
- iControlAV5 Remote Control app ready
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- 40 presets for AM/FM tuners
- Sleep timer
|Power Output|| 135 W per channel @ 8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2-channel driven FTC |
220 W per channel @ 4 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 2-channel driven
760 W @ 8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, multi-channel simultaneous drive
|Amplifier Type||Class D³ (Direct Energy HD)|
|Formats Supported||Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS Neural:X|
|DSP||1 x Cirrus Logic Quad Core|
|Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)||ESS SABRE 32 Ultra DAC (ES9016S)|
|File Support||Via USB: MP3, WMA, AAC, Apple Lossless, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, DSD|
|High-Resolution Audio Format|| Apple Lossless, WAV, FLAC, and AIFF for 192 kHz/24-bit |
11.2 / 5.6 / 2.8 MHz DSD playback via USB or wired network
Dolby TrueHD Playback via USB only
|Pass-Through||Up to 4K/60p|
|Upscaling||From 1080p to near-4K 60p|
|Deep Color / x.v. Color Support||Yes / Yes|
|ARC (Audio Return Channel)||Yes|
|Bluetooth|| Version: 4.1 |
Profile: A2DP, AVRCP
Codec: SBC, AAC
|Wi-Fi||Yes, dual-band 2.4 / 5 GHz|
|Streaming Capability|| TuneIn Internet radio |
Google Cast, with a future firmware update
Tidal, with a future firmware update
Deezer, with a future firmware update
|Input|| 8 x HDMI (1 front) |
2 x Component video
2 x Composite video
1 x USB (front)
6 x Stereo RCA
1 x Stereo RCA phono
3 x Optical TOSLINK
2 x Digital coaxial
|Output|| 2 x HDMI |
1 x Component video
1 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) headphone (front)
2 x Subwoofer pre-outs
1 x 11-channel pre-out
1 x Zone 2 pre-out
1 x Zone 3 pre-out
|Other Ports|| 1 x Ethernet |
1 x Calibration microphone (front) in
1 x AM antenna in
1 x FM antenna in
1 x Ground
1 x RS-232C in
2 x IR in
1 x IR out
2 x 12 V trigger out
1 x Power cord
|Speaker Connectors||11 x Binding post pairs|
|A/B Speaker Selection||Yes|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Active: 310 W |
Standby: 0.15 W
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.1 x 7.3 x 17.33" (435 x 185 x 440.27 mm)|
|Weight||33.1 lb (15 kg)|
|Package Weight||40.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.0 x 21.0 x 12.0"|
- Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Indoor FM Antenna
- AM Loop Antenna
- Speaker Setup Microphone
- Power Cord
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.