Pentax K-1 DSLR Camera with 28-105mm Lens Kit
- 36.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- PRIME IV Image Processor
- 3.2" Cross-Tilt LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p30 Video Recording
- SAFOX 12 33-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 204800; 4.5 fps Shooting
- 5-Axis In-Body Shake Reduction
- Super Resolution & AstroTracer Modes
- Built-In Wi-Fi & GPS; Dual SD Card Slots
- D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR Lens
- K-1 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- D-LI90(E) Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 1860mAh)
- D-BC90 Battery Charger
- Finder Cap ME
- AC Cord for K7 Digital SLR Camera
- O-ST162 Strap
- Eyecup FT
- Hotshoe Cover FK
- Body Mount Cap
- PC Socket Cap
- Triangular Ring
- Protective Cover
- Software CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Pentax K-1 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Imaging Lens Mount Pentax K Camera Format Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 36.77 Megapixel
Effective: 36.4 Megapixel
Max Resolution 36 MP: 7360 x 4912 Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2 Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 36 x 24 mm File Formats Still Images: DNG, JPEG, RAW
Movies: AVI, MOV
Bit Depth 14-bit Dust Reduction System Yes Memory Card Type SDXC
Image Stabilization Sensor-Shift, 5-Way Focus Control Focus Type Auto & Manual Focus Mode Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) Autofocus Points Phase Detection:33, 25 cross-type Viewfinder/Display Viewfinder Type Optical Viewfinder Eye Point 20.6 mm Viewfinder Coverage 100% Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 0.70x Diopter Adjustment - 3.5 to +1.2 m Display Screen 3.2"��Tilting��LCD (1,037,000) Screen Coverage 100% Exposure Control ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-204800 Shutter Type: Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/8000�second
Remote Control O-RC1 (Optional) Mirror Lock-Up Yes Metering Method Center-weighted average metering, Evaluative metering, Spot metering Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Bulb, Manual, Program, Sensitivity Priority, Shutter Priority, Shutter/Aperture Priority
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
Continuous Shooting Up to 4.5 fps at 36 MP White Balance Modes Auto, CTE, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Fluorescent (White), Manual, Multi Auto WB, Shade, Tungsten Flash Flash Modes Flash On
Flash On w/ Red-eye Reduction
Built-in Flash No Max Sync Speed Mechanical Shutter: 1 / 200 seconds Flash Compensation -2 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) Dedicated Flash System TTL External Flash Connection Hot Shoe, PC Terminal AV Recording Video Recording Yes, NTSC/PAL File Size 1920 x 1080�(Full HD) Video Format High Definition
1920 x 1080p / 29.97 fps / 25 fps / 23.98 fps
1920 x 1080i / 59.94 fps / 50 fps
1280 x 720p / 59.94 fps / 50 fps
Aspect Ratio 16:9 ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100 - 204800 Exposure Compensation -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) Focus Auto
Video Clip Length 1920 x 1080
29 min.�59 seconds
Audio Recording Built-in Mic: With Video
Optional External Mic: With Video
Performance Self Timer 12 seconds, 2 seconds Interval Recording Yes Connectivity 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, DC Input, HDMI C (Mini), Micro-USB, Wired Remote Port Wi-Fi Capable Yes Power Battery 1x D-LI90�Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1860 mAh AC Power Adapter K-AC132 (Optional) Operating/Storage Temperature Operating
14 to 104�F (-10 to 40�C)
Physical Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.4 x 4.3 x 3.4"�/�136.5 x 110.0 x 85.5 mm Weight 32.6 oz�/�924 g body only Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.8 x 6.9 x 4.6"
- Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR Lens
Performance Focal Length 28 - 105mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format Focal Length: 43 - 161 mm
Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
Minimum: f/22 - 32
Camera Mount Type Pentax K Format Compatibility 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Angle of View 15.5� - 53�
APS-C Picture Angle: 23.5� - 75�
Minimum Focus Distance 1.64'�(50 cm) Magnification 0.22x Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:4.5 Elements/Groups 15/11 Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded Features Image Stabilization No Autofocus Yes Tripod Collar No Physical Filter Thread Front: 62 mm Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.87 x 3.41" (7.29 x 8.66 cm) Weight 15.5 oz (439 g) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.0 x 3.9 x 3.9"
Bundling the full-frame camera body with a versatile zoom, the Pentax K-1 DSLR Camera with 28-105mm Lens Kit from B&H includes the advanced DSLR and the wide-angle to short tele lens.
- Pentax K-1 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Sporting Pentax's first full-frame digital image sensor, the K-1 DSLR Camera is a landmark release for the respected company, and makes sure to deliver on multiple fronts. Packing in a 36.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor and the advanced PRIME IV image processing engine, the K-mount camera will be able to capture detailed images with low noise at sensitivities up to an impressive 204800 ISO. Ensuring the sharpest possible images, the K-1's image sensor omits the anti-aliasing, or optical low-pass, filter, relying on an AA Filter Simulator function to reduce moire when needed. Additionally, the camera has a built-in 5-axis Shake Reduction system rated for up to 5 stops of compensation.
Ensuring speedy capture, the K-1 features a widened SAFOX 12 AF sensor that is optimized for the full-frame image area. It is equipped with 33 AF points, 25 of which are cross-type, and three f/2.8 luminance sensors as well as the ability to operate in low light down to -3 EV. Users can capture images at up to 4.5 fps and thanks to a fully weather- and dust-resistant magnesium alloy body will not be worried if the weather quickly changes. Along with this, the K-1 has a unique 3.2" cross-tilt LCD monitor, which can tilt upward 90�, down 44�, and left and right 35� for numerous positions. Additionally, dual SD card slots are available for backup or additional storage when needed.
In addition to stills, the K-1 is able to record Full HD 1080p video at up to 30 fps in either full-frame or APS-C crop modes as well as bolster audio quality by using the headphone and mic jacks. It also has advanced functions enabled by the Shake Reduction system, including a Super Resolution mode that composites multiple images together for maximum sharpness and resolution and an AstroTracer function that combines with the built-in GPS to minimize star trails during long exposures. The K-1 also has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for image transfer and remote camera control.
- 36.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor & PRIME IV Image Processor
- The first full-frame DSLR from Pentax, the K-1 delivers high-quality imagery through an advanced 36.4MP CMOS sensor that is designed to create detailed images with minimal noise. Guaranteeing maximum resolution, the sensor lacks an anti-aliasing, or optical low-pass, filter though this will cause a higher chance of aliasing and moire. For situations at risk of these artifacts users can leverage an AA Filter Simulator function which slightly moves the sensor in order to mimic the effects of a physical filter.
This sensor combines with the power of the PRIME IV 14-bit image processing engine to create large images with ease and speed. Improving upon the past generation by about 150%, the PRIME IV can deliver photographs at up to 4.5 fps in raw format at sensitivities ranging up to ISO 204800. This processor also helps control numerous advanced features, including Pixel Shift Resolution, AstroTracer, and more.
- 5-Axis In-Body Shake Reduction
- A staple of Pentax DSLRs, the K-1 is equipped with a 5-axis Shake Reduction system that can counter the effects of camera shake by up to 5 stops. This larger system is optimized for the full-frame sensor and can account for yaw, pitch, and roll as well as vertical and horizontal motion of the camera. Also, due to the stabilization being incorporated into the K-1's body, it functions with every K-mount lens.
Pentax takes advantage of the sensor's available movement in order to develop additional features, such as the Pixel Shift Resolution setting. This mode shifts the sensor in order to capture full color data on each pixel by compositing four shots. This grants exceptional clarity, lowers noise, and boosts the effective resolution to 42MP. Additionally, the K-1 has a motion correction setting that allows this function to be used even when shooting handheld.
Another capability is an Image Composition Assist function, which allows you to shift the sensor up/down and left/right as well as slightly rotate it. This lets users easily adjust their composition without needing to move their camera and can be useful for delicately balanced tripod work.
- SAFOX 12 AF System
- With coverage widened by about 1.2x, the latest SAFOX 12 AF system is optimized for the full-frame image sensor. It has a total of 33 AF points, of which 25 are cross-type, and three f/2.8 luminance sensors to maximize performance in all lighting conditions. The system can operate down to -3 EV using the 25 center sensor and will benefit dark scenes as well as extreme backlighting. Users will also have access to zone select and expanded area AF modes.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to standard stills capture, the K-1 is capable of Full HD video at up to 30p or 60i using H.264 compression. This enables photographers to add high-resolution motion capture to their arsenal without needing to carry another camera. Also, when shooting in HD 720p, users can shoot at up to 60p. Additionally, the camera is NTSC/PAL switchable and it is equipped with headphone and microphone jacks for high-quality audio support.
- Weather- and Dust-Resistant Body with Cross-Tilt LCD
- Durability has always been one of Pentax's strong suits, and the K-1 is no exception with a stainless steel chassis covered in a magnesium alloy shell that is tough and lightweight. Also, the K-1 is sealed in 87 places to ensure no rain or dust will take your camera out of commission. The camera is designed to handle freezing temperatures as well, with a rating down to 14�F. This durability is maintained when the optional battery grip is in use, as the grip is also sealed in 47 places.
The K-1 is equipped with two SDXC card slots. These can be configured for backup, splitting storage of JPEGs and raw files, or overflow when card 1 is filled. Also on the body users will find a variety of dials and buttons that will allow for quick and intuitive adjustment of settings. Along with this there are LED-illuminated body points on the lens mount, card slots, the backside of the LCD, and at the cable switch terminal that will help you operate the camera in low light.
One unique feature of the K-1's design is the use of a 3.2" Cross-Tilt LCD. This ensures the screen remains aligned with the optical center of the camera while allowing for tilt 44� down and 90� upward as well as 35� left and right. The camera also has settings for quickly adjusting the brightness of the display to account for a variety of shooting environments.
- GPS, Compass, and AstroTracer
- With built-in GPS, shooters can automatically track their movement and position as they work with data automatically written to the image file. It can record location, facing direction, and Coordinated Universal Time while also enabling using a digital compass feature. Along with this, it can work with the Shake Reduction mechanism to activate the AstroTracer function. This system obtains location data and camera position to calculate movement of stars in the sky. The sensor is then synced with the movement in order to minimize the capture of star trails with long exposures.
- Other Camera Features
- Real-time Scene Analysis system has been upgraded to look at exposure, color, faces, movement, and more in order to automatically select the proper exposure settings for optimal image capture.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows users to directly connect to the camera using a mobile device for image transfer and remote camera control.
- Record images in DNG raw, Pentax raw, or JPEG with selectable quality and resolutions.
- APS-C crop mode will allow full compatibility with existing APS-C format lenses.
- Aperture and shutter speed priority mode (TAv) allows you to manually select aperture and shutter speed while leaving ISO selection to the camera.
- Optional adapter enables users to mount 645 series medium-format lenses to the K-1.
- Diffraction Correction function will account for diffraction at small apertures and improve image sharpness.
- Focus peaking in video mode will assist with manual focusing.
- Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR Lens
Versatile, relatively compact, and compatible with full-frame K-mount DSLRs, the HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR Lens from Pentax will be a perfect pairing for many shooters thanks to its wide-angle to medium telephoto range. The lens also features an f/3.5-5.6 variable aperture to help keep size down while also utilizing ED glass elements to reduce aberrations. The lens sports both Super Protect and HD multi-layer coatings in order to protect against accidental damage and reduce flaring and ghosting.
Focusing is fast and quiet thanks to the integration of a Supersonic Direct-Drive Motor and the lens has a Quick-Shift feature for fast switching between auto and manual focusing. The lens also focuses as close as 1.64' and it has a 9-blade rounded aperture diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements. Additionally, it is dust- and water-resistant with eight seals to protect from intrusion.
- Covering wide-angle to medium telephoto perspectives, this versatile 28-105mm zoom offers a convenient option for full-frame K-mount Pentax DSLRs and is also compatible with APS-C models, where it will provide a 43-161mm equivalent focal length range.
- Variable f/3.5-5.6 maximum aperture ensures a compact size while offering a wide range of versatile focal lengths.
- ED glass elements are featured in the lens design and help to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- The High Definition (HD) multi-layer coating is utilized to reduce reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color in more trying lighting conditions.
- Super Protect coating will help keep the optics safe in the event of accidental impact or if it comes in contact with water or dust.
- Supersonic Direct-Drive Motor (SDM) ensures fast, quiet, and smoother autofocus operation.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing shallow depth of field techniques. It is completely rounded between f/3.5-6.3 when at 28mm and between f/5.6-10 when at 105mm.
- A weather-resistant design features eight seals which better permit working in inclement conditions.
- Includes PH-RBS62 lens hood to limit flare from light sources.
- Optional S-80-120 Soft Lens Case is available to protect lens during transport or storage.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.