- 24k Gold-Plated Connectors
- Provides HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Supports 3D, 4K, Deep Color
- Supports 1440p Resolution
- Supports Audio Return Channel
- Molded Strain Relief
- Ultra-flat Cable - Only 3.5mm Thick
- Easy to Work With in Tight Spaces
The Flat High-Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet - 3' from Pearstone allows IP-enabled home entertainment devices to access streaming HD content with a single cable. The flat cable is only 3.5mm thick, which makes it easy to work with in tight spaces, and unobtrusive when running it along baseboards or under carpeting. The flat cable also reduces mutual interference.
This Flat High-Speed HDMI cable is a high performance cable ideal for HDTV, DVD/Blu-ray players and cable and satellite boxes. This premium cable supports ultra-fast HDMI speeds, and supports advanced features such as: Audio Return Channel, 3D content, and ultra-high resolution of 4K. It is also ready for use as part of an HDMI over Ethernet network. 24k gold-plated connectors offer a cleaner transmission stream and corrosion resistance. Molded strain relief also helps by preventing kinking and preserving the life of the cable.
- Ideal for HDTV, DVD/Blu-ray disc player, cable and satellite boxes
- Supports 3D, 4K resolution with compatible devices
- Supports Audio Return Channel for sharing an audio signal between compatible devices
- 24k gold-plated connectors for cleaner transmission and corrosion resistance
- Molded strain relief prevents kinking and extends life of cable
|Cable Type ||Digital audio/video |
|Type ||HDMI |
|Length ||3.0' (0.9 m) |
|Gauge ||28AWG |
|Supported Resolution ||Up to 1440p / 4K |
|Thickness ||0.138" (3.5 mm) |
|RoHS Compliance ||Yes |
|UL Listed ||Yes |
|Connector 1 ||HDMI type A male |
|Connector 2 ||HDMI type A male |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.25 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.063 x 5.7 x 0.551" |
In the Box
Pearstone Flat High-Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet - 3'
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.