Paralinx Ace HDMI 1:1 Deluxe Package with DC Barrel Power Input
- Uncompressed 300 ft 1080p60 Transmission
- Real-Time, Zero Latency (Less than 1 ms)
- Mounting Brackets, Cables, Pelican Case
- Capable of Multicasting to 4 Receivers
- 7-17V Barrel Connector Power Input
- Rugged Aluminum, ABS Plastic Enclosures
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Threads
- Optional Onboard Battery Plate Support
- Ace HDMI Transmitter
- Ace HDMI Receiver
- 2 x Ace Mounting Brackets
- 2 x 18" D-Tap to Right-Angle Barrel Power Cable
- 18" 2-Pin LEMO to Right-Angle Barrel Power Cable
- Power Supply Unit with International Plugs (US, UK, Euro)
- 2 x 18" HDMI Cable
- 18" Mini-USB to USB Firmware Cable
- Custom-Designed Pelican 1470 Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Range||Up to 300 ft (100 m) line-of-sight|
|Supported Signal||Up to 1080p60 uncompressed|
|Latency||Less than 1 ms|
|Input||1 x HDMI (on transmitter)|
|Output||1 x HDMI (on receiver)|
|Power Input||7-17 V (Barrel)|
|Enclosure||Aluminum and ABS plastic|
|Dimensions|| Transmitter: 2.6 x 4.7 x 0.6" (6.7 x 11.9 x 1.5 cm) |
Receiver: 3.4 x 4.5 x 0.6" (8.6 x 11.5 x 1.5 cm)
|Weight|| Transmitter: 4.4 oz (126 g) |
Receiver: 5.2 oz (146 g)
|Package Weight||7.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.6 x 13.4 x 4.5"|
The cutting-edge Paralinx Ace is a short-range wireless transmission solution for professional filmmakers. It offers up to 300 ft line-of-sight uncompressed 1080p60 transmission in real-time with zero latency (less than 1 ms). The Ace HDMI 1:1 Deluxe Package includes one transmitter and one receiver, along with all the required mounting brackets, cables, and a sleek, custom-designed Pelican case.
The transmitter is capable of multicasting simultaneously to up to four receivers, so you can add additional receivers at a future time and simply pair them via an on-screen display. The units are compact and lightweight and feature rugged aluminum and ABS plastic enclosures. They offer 1/4"-20 mounting threads, as well as threaded inserts for attaching optional Paralinx Ace onboard battery plates, available in BP-9, LP-E6, NP-F, and BP-U versions.
- Key Features
- 300 ft Uncompressed 1080p60 transmission in real-time with zero latency (less than 1 ms)
- Includes mounting brackets, cables, and Pelican case
- Capable of multicasting to four receivers
- Rugged aluminum, ABS plastic enclosures
- 1/4"-20 Mounting threads
- Optional onboard battery plate support (BP-9, LP-E6, NP-F, and BP-U)
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.