Panono 360° Camera Complete Package
- Produces Full 360° Still Images
- 36 Fixed-Focus Cameras, 108MP Resolution
- HDR Function
- Dedicated Smartphone App for Control
- Remote Live View and Exposure Adjustment
- Cloud Storage and Automated Stitching
- Internal 16GB Memory
- Built-In LiPo Battery, USB Charging
- TheftProtect Mode
- Includes Case, Bag, Tripod Adapter, Pole
A unique tool for capturing high-resolution panoramic images, the Panono 360° Camera utilizes 36 individual cameras along with a spherical shape to generate 108MP 360° panoramas. The camera itself records 36 separate image files, which are automatically stitched together once the files are uploaded to your Panono cloud account to form a seamless spherical image. The camera is controlled via an iOS or Android smartphone, using the dedicated app, which enables you to adjust sensitivity from ISO 100-1600, shutter speed from 1/4000 to 2 sec., and white balance between 3000-8000K, as well as gain a live view image on the mobile device for composing your shot. An HDR setting also extends the dynamic range by two stops more than a single shot can capture, for greater highlight and shadow detail.
The camera is constructed from a durable polycarbonate and measures 4.3" in diameter. It has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery, which is rated for approximately 100 shots per charge, and 16GB of internal memory can store approximately 600 panoramic shots before needing to offload files to your mobile device or a computer via USB. Additionally, in case of accidental loss or theft, your camera can be deactivated from the cloud using the dedicated TheftProtect mode.
The camera is delivered here in a complete package, including a fitted, zippered case to protect the camera during storage or travel; a stick to support the camera for taking overhead photos; an adapter to mount the camera on top of a tripod; and a messenger bag for carrying the camera with the included accessories.
- Panono Process
- Each exposure results in 36 individual image files, which are combined to form a 108MP final stitched panoramic image. After each shot, you can transfer the 36 separate images from the camera to your phone using the Panono app, then upload the images to your Panono cloud account for automatic stitching. Once complete, the finished panorama can be viewed in the app or via a web browser, and each image has a separate URL for sharing. Images are preset to be private and password-protected, but access can be managed via the Panono app for sharing with others or on social media.
- Panono App
- The dedicated app is available for mobile devices running iOS 7+ and Android 4.2+, and provides you with a live view image for composing your shots, the ability to control a range of shooting functions, and also acts as a means for viewing finished panoramas.
- Set exposure time, ISO sensitivity, white balance, and HDR mode
- Remotely trigger the shutter of the camera
- Preview 360° photos prior to final stitching
- Transfer individual image files to Panono cloud for stitching
- View and explore your finished images as well as additional public images made by other users
- Manage privacy of your images and share finished images with others
|Lens||EFL: 3.26mm (35 mm equivalent: 30mm)|
|Shutter||2 - 1/4000 second|
|Shooting Modes|| Auto |
|White Balance Modes||Color Temperature|
|Built-in Memory||16 GB|
|Battery||Built-In Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery Pack, 3.7 VDC, 1450 mAh|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.3 x 4.3 x 4.3" / 11.0 x 11.0 x 11.0 cm|
|Weight||1.06 lb / 480 g|
|Package Weight||6.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 12.5 x 8.4"|
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.