Panasonic Remote Camera Controller
- Uses IP and Serial Control
- Supports up to 5 Panasonic Cameras
- Offers Automatic IP Setup
- Controls Camera Functions
- Simple to Connect and Operate
- Ergonomically Designed
- Controls up to 100 AW-HE50S/H Cameras
- Operating Manual
- CD-ROM (Operating Instructions & Setup Software)
- AC Adapter
- Power Cable
- 1-year Warranty for Parts & Labor
|Remote Control|| Protocol - IPv4, RS-422 (Panasonic AW series protocol) |
Connection - Serial: Up to 5 cameras / IP: Up to 100 cameras (Up to 100 when Serial and IP are used together)
Adjustment functions - Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Iris, Gain, Pedestal, Shutter, Detail,White Balance (Auto, R/B Gain), Black Balance (Auto, R/B Pedestal), Switch scene files
Preset memory - Up to 100
|Switcher Control|| Connection - IP: 1 |
Switcher Supported - AW-HS50N
Linkage - Camera information display, TALLY information imported, BUS material selection (AUX/PVW/PinP/KEY-F), Parameter changes (Pan/Tilt lever, Zoom button)
|Interface|| TALLY/GPI - TALLY input x 5 channels, GPI INPUT x 4 channels, GPI OUTPUT x 4 channels, D-sub 15 pin (female x 1) |
LAN - 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX (for IP control), RJ45 x 1
Pan/Tilt head - RS422 (for Serial control), RJ45 x 5 �
|Power Requirements||DC 12V �10 % (AC adapter provided)|
|Power Consumption||2.0 A|
|Operating Temperature||0�C to +40�C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||8.26 x 2.63 x 6.96" (210 x 67 x 177 mm)|
|Package Weight||4.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.0 x 11.5 x 7.4"|
The Panasonic Remote Camera Controller uses serial and IP control to support Panasonic pan/tilt heads, integrated, and box cameras. Simple to set up and operate, the controller offers automatic IP setup and can be configured via your PC.Using the Remote Camera Controller, you can control 1 camera simultaneously with up to 5 AW-RP50 via IP or serial control. It also allows you to control up to 100 AW-HE50S/H units via an IP connection when using a network hub (switching hub). The Automatic IP Address Setup function automatically assigns IP addresses to the AW-HE50S/H or AW-HS50 units. Camera functions including pan/tilt, zoom, focus, iris, gain, pedestal, shutter, white/black balance, and switch scene files can be adjusted remotely via the device. The controller is subcompact at 8.26 x 2.63 x 6.96" (210 x 67 x 177 mm) and weighs 2.4lb (1.1kg). Ergonomically designed, the controller is ideal for use in remote production, educational purposes, and houses of worship use.
- Uses serial and IP control to support up to 5 Panasonic pan/tilt heads, integrated, and box cameras
- Simple to set up and operate and offers automatic IP setup
- Can be configured via your PC
- Allows you to control up to 100 AW-HE50S/H units via IP connections when using a network hub (switching hub)
- Allows you to control 1 remote camera simultaneously by up to 5 AW-RP50 units via IP connection or serial control
- Automatic IP Address Setup function - allows IP addresses to be automatically assigned to the AW-HE50S/H or AW-HS50 units
- Adjustable camera functions - pan/tilt, zoom, focus, iris, gain, pedestal, shutter, white/black balance, and switch scene files
- Subcompact 8.26 x 2.63 x 6.96" (210 x 67 x 177 mm)
- Ergonomically designed
- Ideal for use in remote production units, education institutions, and houses of worship
- Weighs 2.4lb (1.1kg)
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.