Panasonic PT-VZ570U WUXGA LCD Projector
- Brightness of 4500 Lumens
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 Native Resolution
- Multiple Input Options Including HDMI
- Contrast Ratio of 5000:1
- Long Lamp & Filter Life up to 7000 Hours
- Supports Daylight View Basic Technology
- Monaural 10W Speaker & Microphone Input
- LAN-Enabled Remote Control Monitoring
- Color-Board/Blackboard Color Adjustment
- Distortion-Free Vertical Lens Shift
- Wireless Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries (for Remote Control)
- 6.6' (2m) Power Cord with Power Cord Holder
- RGB Cable
- Lens Cap
- Software CD-ROM (User Manual, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software, Logo Transfer Software)
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Display System||3-Chip RGB Liquid Crystal Shutter Projection System�LCD|
|Native Resolution||WUXGA - 1920 x 1200|
|Format|| NTSC |
|HDTV Compatibility|| 1080p @ 60�fps |
1080i @ 60�fps
1080p @ 50�fps
1080i @ 50�fps
1080p @ 30�fps
1080p @ 25�fps
1080p @ 24�fps
720p @ 60�fps
720p @ 50�fps
|Scan|| Horizontal:�15 - 91 kHz |
Vertical:�24 - 100 Hz
|Lens||F 1.6 - 2.12 (f = 15.3 - 24.64 mm)|
|Throw Distance||2.2 - 37.7' (67.1 - 1149.1 cm)|
|Throw Ratio||1.1 - 1.8:1|
|Projection Size||30 - 300" / 76.20 - 762.00 cm�|
|Keystone Correction|| Auto: Vertical: ��25� |
Manual: Vertical: ��25�
Manual: Horizontal: ��30�
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Built-in Speaker||10 W�(Mono)|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 2x HDMI�Audio/Video (Input) |
1x 15-pin VGA�Video (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA�Video (Input/Output)
1x RCA Composite�Video (Input)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R)�Audio (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Audio (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Microphone (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Audio (Output)
|Lamp (Bulb)||1x UHM|
|Life|| Normal Mode:�5000 Hours |
Eco Mode:�7000 Hours
|Fan Noise|| Normal Mode:�37 dB |
Eco Mode:�29 dB
|Maximum Pixel Clock||162 MHz|
|Security|| Cable Lock Slot |
|System Requirements|| Windows |
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Altitude||0 - 8858' (0 - 2700 m)|
|Temperature|| Operating |
32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
32 to 86�F (0 to 30�C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||15.3 x 4.9 x 13.1"�/�389.0 x 125.0 x 332.0 mm|
|Weight||10.80 lb�/�4.9 kg|
|Package Weight||19.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.7 x 17.3 x 11.0"|
The Panasonic PT-VZ570U WUXGA LCD Projector provides 4500 lumens of brightness and a 5000:1 contrast ratio for clear, bright presentations - even in rooms with lots of ambient light. It features WUXGA 1920 x 1200 native resolution, a three-chip transparent RGB LCD projection system and an Eco mode that supports a long lamp life of up to 7000 hours. This ensures a lower overall total cost of ownership. The PT-VZ570U features Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology as well.
The projector also provides a variety of other connectivity options including dual HDMI inputs, dual VGA computer ports, a microphone input, and more. There's also an Ethernet jack for network connectivity, which supports PJLink, Crestron, and AMX compatibility. Plus, LAN connectivity allows for remote control of the projector from a network-connected PC. The projector has an audio output jack for exporting audio to external speakers. Other features include a built-in 10W mono speaker, a serial RS-232C terminal for external control, and a powerful 1.6x zoom lens. The unit is compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video systems as well.
- WUXGA Resolution for Portable Projection
- This portable LCD projector features WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution, bringing native Full HD video to big screens in small spaces. Images are sharp, smooth, and loaded with detail for an immersive viewing experience.
- Bright & Clear Image Quality
- The compact and lightweight projector outputs up to 4500 lumens of brightness that brings colors to life, adding punch and realism to presentations in well-lit rooms.
- Quiet Operation
- This model produces a barely audible 29 dB in Eco Mode. Your audience won't have to strain to hear in quiet scenes or be distracted by unwanted noise.
- High 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- With a high 5,000:1 contrast ratio, viewers can expect deep blacks, pure highlights, and crisp, easy-to-read text and graphics.
- Daylight View Basic Suits Ambient Conditions
- Daylight View Basic prevents the picture from washing out in bright rooms by sensing ambient light levels and adjusting the picture accordingly. Halftone color and brightness are automatically optimized to make images sharper and brighter in any environment.
- Up to 7000 Hour Lamp & Filter Replacement
- Lamp replacement cycle of 7000 hours and a max filter life of 7000 hours, both in Eco mode. This means that when maintenance is eventually due, you can replace both the lamp and filter at the same time, even with the projector mounted on the ceiling.
- Distortion-Free Vertical Lens Shift
- A Vertical Lens Shift function allows you to move the image up or down without distorting the picture. This is useful for quick image corrections in portable applications.
- Horizontal, Vertical, & Corner Keystone Correction
- Horizontal, vertical, and corner keystone correction adjusts the image shape to perfection when projecting off-axis or from an unusual angle. Should the vertical projection angle be altered during operation, Real-time Keystone Correction senses the change and makes any necessary corrections for optimal viewing.
- Project on Curved Surfaces
- Curved Screen Correction allows you to project natural, distortion-free images onto curved or cylindrical surfaces (such as sculpted corporate reception walls, large pillars, etc.)
- Compatible with Leading Control Systems
- This model plugs into existing projection networks controlled by Crestron Connected, PJLink Class 1, and AMX software. Multi-Projector and Monitoring Software enables control of multiple projectors from a PC.
- A variety of projection distances are possible using the 1.6x zoom lens function. You can position the projector anywhere from 7.7 - 12.5' (2.35 to 3.8m) from a 100"-wide screen for large-format pictures in small, medium, or large rooms.
- More Input Terminals Means More Versatility
- Whether you're planning to install your projector on the ceiling or take it with you to a meeting, a generous selection of input terminals are included to connect a variety of source devices. These include two HDMI terminals and two RGB D-Sub ports for PC connectivity.
- Direct Power Off function enables safe projector shutdown via breaker switch
- Anti-theft measures include customizable startup logo, password protection, and security bar
- Auto Input Signal Search selects the input channel based on incoming signals
- Color-Board and Blackboard color-adjustment modes for projection in rooms without a screen
- 1.6" (4cm) round shape 10W monaural speaker
- Operating temperature is 32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C) for elevation up to 3937' (1200m)
- Operating temperature is 32 to 86�F (0 to 30�C) for elevations between 3937' (1200m) and 8858' (2700m)
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.