Panasonic PT-VX605NU XGA LCD Projector
- Brightness of 5500 Lumens
- XGA 1024 x 768 Native Resolution
- Multiple Input Options Including HDMI
- USB Memory Viewer & USB Display Function
- Long Lamp & Filter Life up to 7000 Hours
- Wireless Projection from PC/Mobile
- Project Using Miracast Device Mirroring
- Supports Daylight View Basic Technology
- Monaural 10W Speaker & Microphone Input
- LAN-Enabled Remote Control Monitoring
- Wireless Remote Control Unit
- 2 x AAA Batteries (for Remote Control)
- 6.6' (2m) Power Cord with Power Cord Holder
- RGB Cable
- Lens Cap
- Software CD-ROM (User Manual, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software, Logo Transfer Software)
- Wireless Manager ME 6.2 Software
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Display System||3-Chip RGB Liquid Crystal Shutter Projection System�LCD|
|Native Resolution||XGA - 1024 x 768|
|Supported Formats|| Video: AVI, MOV, MPEG-4, WMV |
Photo: BMP, JPEG
|Format|| NTSC |
|HDTV Compatibility|| 1080p @ 60�fps |
1080i @ 60�fps
1080p @ 50�fps
1080i @ 50�fps
1080p @ 30�fps
1080p @ 25�fps
1080p @ 24�fps
720p @ 60�fps
720p @ 50�fps
|Scan|| Horizontal:�15 - 91 kHz |
Vertical:�24 - 100 Hz
|Lens||F 1.6 - 1.9 (f = 15.31 - 24.64 mm)|
|Throw Distance||2.3 - 38.2' (70.1 - 1164.3 cm)|
|Throw Ratio||1.2 - 1.9:1|
|Projection Size||30 - 300" / 76.20 - 762.00 cm�|
|Keystone Correction|| Auto: Vertical: ��35� |
Manual: Vertical: ��35�
Manual: Horizontal: ��35�
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Built-in Speaker||10 W�(Mono)|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 2x HDMI�Audio/Video (Input) |
1x 15-pin VGA�Video (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA�Video (Input/Output)
1x RCA Composite�Video (Input)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R)�Audio (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Audio (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Microphone (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Audio (Output)
1x USB�Type-A Female
1x USB�Type-B Female
|Lamp (Bulb)||1x UHM|
|Life|| Normal Mode:�5000 Hours |
Eco Mode:�7000 Hours
|Fan Noise|| Normal Mode:�37 dB |
Eco Mode:�29 dB
|Maximum Pixel Clock||162 MHz|
|Security|| Cable Lock Slot |
|System Requirements|| Windows |
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Altitude||0 - 8858' (0 - 2700 m)|
|Temperature|| Operating |
32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
32 to 86�F (0 to 30�C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||15.3 x 4.9 x 13.1"�/�389.0 x 125.0 x 332.0 mm|
|Weight||10.80 lb�/�4.9 kg|
|Package Weight||19.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.0 x 17.5 x 11.0"|
The Panasonic PT-VX605NU XGA LCD Projector provides 5500 lumens of brightness and a 5000:1 contrast ratio for clear, bright presentations - even in rooms with lots of ambient light. It features XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution, a three-chip transparent RGB LCD projection system and an Eco mode that supports a long lamp life of up to 7000 hours. This ensures a lower overall total cost of ownership. The PT-VX605NU features Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology as well.
For added convenience, the PT-VX605NU features wireless connectivity for wirelessly projecting from a PC or from your iOS or Android mobile device. It's equipped with USB connectivity that supports USB display functionality and USB memory viewing for PC-less projecting. This model supports Miracast device mirroring as well.
The projector also provides a variety of other connectivity options including HDMI, dual VGA computer ports, a microphone input, and more. There's also an Ethernet jack for network connectivity, which supports PJLink, Crestron, and AMX compatibility. Plus, LAN connectivity allows for remote control of the projector from a network-connected PC. The projector has an audio output jack for exporting audio to external speakers. Other features include a built-in 10W mono speaker, a serial RS-232C terminal for external control, and a powerful 1.6x zoom lens. The unit is compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video systems as well.
- XGA Resolution for Portable Projection
- This portable LCD projector features XGA 1024 x 768 resolution.
- Bright & Clear Image Quality
- The compact and lightweight projector outputs up to 5500 lumens of brightness that brings colors to life, adding punch and realism to presentations in well-lit rooms.
- Quiet Operation
- This model produces a barely audible 29 dB in Eco Mode. Your audience won't have to strain to hear in quiet scenes or be distracted by unwanted noise.
- High 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- With a high 5,000:1 contrast ratio, viewers can expect deep blacks, pure highlights, and crisp, easy-to-read text and graphics.
- Daylight View Basic Suits Ambient Conditions
- Daylight View Basic prevents the picture from washing out in bright rooms by sensing ambient light levels and adjusting the picture accordingly. Halftone color and brightness are automatically optimized to make images sharper and brighter in any environment.
- Connect & Project Wirelessly from Almost Any Device
- This projector lets your team share and collaborate from iOS and Android devices as well as from Windows and Mac computers, with streamlined 3-step connection for quick and easy wireless projection. The built-in wireless LAN unit supports 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b/g/n and 5.0GHz IEEE802.11a/n infrastructure modes.
- Connect any Miracast-compatible device and mirror whatever is on your screen, from Full HD 60Hz video to websites and PowerPoint documents.
- Free iOS & Android Apps
- Download free apps for iOS and Android devices and project a wide range of media quickly and easily.
- Wireless Manager ME 6.2 Software
- Transfer data from the screen of your PC or laptop via wireless LAN using Wireless Manager ME 6.2 software, which features a novel interface design for faster connection. Plus, Multi-Live Mode enables simultaneous projection from up to 16 computers in split-screen mode.
- Optional Wireless Stick Connectivity
- Plug the optional Easy Wireless Stick into your PC's USB port and project a wide variety of content-no app installation required.
- USB Inputs for Portable Projection
- You don't even need to a smartphone or PC to start projecting. USB Memory Viewer is a convenient way to project stills and video stored on USB memory devices, with MOV, AVI, MPG4, WMV, JPEG, and BMP files all supported. An additional USB port is included for PC connection.
- DIGITAL LINK Technology
- Developed using HDBaseT technology, the DIGITAL LINK connection routes uncompressed Full HD video and Ethernet/RS-232C control commands through a single cable for distances of up to 328' (100m). This greatly simplifies installation (especially when the projector is incorporated into an existing network or control system) while saving money on cable cost.
- Up to 7000 Hour Lamp & Filter Replacement
- Lamp replacement cycle of 7000 hours and a max filter life of 7000 hours. This means that when maintenance is eventually due, you can replace both the lamp and filter at the same time, even with the projector mounted on the ceiling.
- Distortion-Free Vertical Lens Shift
- A Vertical Lens Shift function allows you to move the image up or down without distorting the picture. This is useful for quick image corrections in portable applications.
- Horizontal, Vertical, & Corner Keystone Correction
- Horizontal, vertical, and corner keystone correction adjusts the image shape when projecting off-axis or from an unusual angle. Should the vertical projection angle be altered during operation, real-time keystone correction senses the change and makes any necessary corrections for optimal viewing.
- Project on Curved Surfaces
- Curved screen correction allows you to project natural, distortion-free images onto curved or cylindrical surfaces (such as sculpted corporate reception walls, large pillars, etc.)
- Compatible with Leading Control Systems
- This model plugs into existing projection networks controlled by Crestron Connected, PJLink Class 1, and AMX software. Multi-Projector and Monitoring Software enables control of multiple projectors from a PC.
- A variety of projection distances are possible using the 1.6x zoom lens function. You can position the projector anywhere from 7.8 - 12.7' (2.4 to 3.9m) from a 100"-wide screen for large-format pictures in small, medium, or large rooms.
- More Input Terminals Means More Versatility
- Whether you're planning to install your projector on the ceiling or take it with you to a meeting, a generous selection of input terminals are included to connect a variety of source devices. These include two HDMI terminals and two RGB D-Sub ports for PC connectivity.
- Direct Power Off function enables safe projector shutdown via breaker switch
- Anti-theft measures include customizable startup logo, password protection, and security bar
- Auto Input Signal Search selects the input channel based on incoming signals
- Color-Board and Blackboard color-adjustment modes for projection in rooms without a screen
- 1.6" (4cm) round shape 10W monaural speaker
- Operating temperature is 32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C) for elevation up to 3937' (1200m)
- Operating temperature is 32 to 86�F (0 to 30�C) for elevations between 3937' (1200m) and 8858' (2700m)
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.