Panasonic PT-FX500U 5000-Lumen XGA LCD Projector
- Brightness of 5000 Lumens
- XGA (1024 x 768) Native Resolution
- 1.32 to 2.44:1 Throw Ratio
- Composite, Two VGA, Two HDMI Inputs
- VGA Output for Loop-Through
- Analog Audio Input and Output
- Compatible with PJLink, Crestron, & AMX
- Built-In 10-Watt Speaker
- Ethernet and RS-232 Controllable
- IR Remote Included
Enjoy bright images in most everyday settings with the Panasonic PT-FX500U 5000-Lumen XGA LCD Projector . Its 5000 lumens of brightness combined and 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will work together to overcome light in moderately bright rooms and provide detail in dark areas of the image. It sports a 1024 x 768 XGA native resolution for viewing detailed video, pictures, or data. The projector's 1.32 to 2.44:1 throw ratio will allow you to place it near the back of the room with no loss of focus.
The PT-FX500U features two HDMI, two VGA, and a composite video input to connect to nearly any device. One of the VGA inputs also functions as an output for daisy chaining other projectors or displays with the same video source. Its analog audio input and output and built-in 10W speaker will ensure that audio accompanies your video. It is controllable via the included remote control, by Ethernet, or RS-232 with PJLink, Crestron, or AMX software.
- Delivers up to 5000 Lumens
- The PT-FX500U features 5000 lumens of brightness to produce bright and clear images even with the lights on. Documents with text and graphics are easy to read, while still images and video are reproduced with colorful vibrancy.
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 10,000:1 with Iris
- High dynamic contrast ratio of 10,000:1 is enabled by an iris mechanism, so that white appears white and black appears black�not dark gray�with minimal loss in detail for clear images.
- XGA Native Resolution
- The PT-FX500U features a native resolution of 1024 x 768 (XGA) for clear, detailed images.
- Image Optimization for Bright Ambient Light
- Panasonic's Daylight View Basic uses a built-in sensor to measure ambient light and calibrate image projection appropriately, optimizing brightness and halftone color and sharpening details to produce easy-to-see pictures in well-lit rooms.
- DICOM Simulation Mode for Medical Presentations
- The PT-FX500U offers a DICOM Simulation Mode that allows the projector to simulate the results of devices compliant with the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) Part 14 standardized display function, for display of grayscale images. The DICOM Simulation Mode, which supports both Blue and Clear Base, adjusts the gradation between the minimum and the maximum luminance, so gradation is distributed optimally. This feature is optimized for displaying medical images such as X-rays, CAT scans, and MRIs, which makes the PT-FX500U useful for non-diagnostic purposes such as lectures, academic meetings, and hospital conferences. This feature is recommended for use in medical schools for training and educational use only.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Long Lamp Replacement Cycle
- The PT-FX500U extends lamp replacement to 8000 hours with lamp power set to Eco, or 6000 hours with lamp power set to Normal, reducing operating costs, labor, and environmental impact.
- Dustproof Cabinet with Dual-Layer Eco Filter
- If dust gets inside the projector's optical unit, brightness suffers. The PT-FX500U protects against dust intrusion with a one-way airflow path and improved sealing for the lens block, air intake duct, and dual-layer Eco Filter. This pleated, dual-layer electrostatic filter captures the tiniest dust particles and requires no maintenance for 16,000 hours. It also can be washed and reused. These dustproof projectors are specifically designed to maintain brightness for longer in high-traffic environments while reducing the cost of servicing.
- Eco Management Slashes Power Consumption
- A variety of Eco Management functions are accessible via a button on the remote control. These include brightness optimization for ambient light conditions, and lamp power reduction when no input signal is detected.
- Easy-Access Lamp and Filter
- To reduce hassle, the filter can be replaced via the side, and the lamp from the top of the projector. There's no need to remove the unit from its ceiling mount for periodic maintenance.
- Quiet Operation in ECO Mode
- The quiet design reduces operating noise to just 29 dB, with the sound of the cooling fan hardly noticeable. This helps to keep the audience focused on the presentation.
Easy Setup and System Integration
- Wide-Range 1.8x Zoom and Lens Shift
- The inclusion of a 1.8x zoom and joystick-operated wide-range lens shift grants flexibility for installation in different rooms and for projection on different screen sizes. To produce a 100"-diagonal widescreen image, projection distance extends from approximately 8.5' to approximately 16.1'.
- Installation Simplified with DIGITAL LINK
- With the optional DIGITAL LINK Switcher, you can receive wired video signals (up to 1080p resolution) from up to 492' away in Long Reach Mode.
- Project onto Curved Surfaces
- Horizontal, vertical, and corner keystone correction adjusts the image shape for clear visibility when projecting off-axis or from an unusual angle. Curved Screen Correction allows for the projection of natural, distortion-free images onto curved or cylindrical surfaces.
- Lens-Centered Design
- A symmetrical lens-centered design reduces installation complexity and makes the PT-FX500U easier to adapt to a wider range of installation sites.
- Project Wirelessly with Optional Module
- The optional ET-WML100 wireless USB module enables projection of a variety of media via Windows computers, iOS devices, or Android devices loaded with an appropriate app. Whether projecting from desk or ceiling, there's no need for cables, and it's also possible to display content from more than one device at a time in Multi-Live Mode.
- With Presenter Light Ver. 1.0 for Windows computers, stills, video, documents (including PDF and PowerPoint files), and other media displayed on the computer screen can be wirelessly projected, and images from up to four computers can be projected simultaneously.
- With VueMagic Pro for iOS and Android devices, selected still image and document formats (including PDF files) are supported. VueMagic Pro features Live Camera Mode and Annotate Mode, and images from up to four devices can be projected simultaneously.
- Integrates into Existing A/V Infrastructure
- With support for PJLink Class 1, Crestron Connected, AMX, and RS-232C over wired LAN, any legacy unit can be swapped out for a PT-FX500U projector without disrupting existing control and management infrastructure. Emulation via RS-232C allows original settings to be preserved. In addition, the Multi-Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single computer.
- Multi-Monitoring & Control Software
- This software lets you control and monitor multiple projectors/displays at the same time over wired LAN. If a problem occurs, an alert is sent to the monitoring/controlling computer. The terminal panel is LED-illuminated and control panel buttons are backlit for easy operation in the dark.
- Optional Early Warning Software ET-SWA100 Series
- Early Warning Software monitors the status of projectors and displays connected to an intranet, informing the operator when an abnormality is detected or predicted and when there are symptoms of trouble. This minimizes downtime to provide more stable operation.
- Generous Connectivity
- Connect nearly any source device to the PT-FX500U via its array of terminals, including HDMI and DIGITAL LINK.
- Additional Features
- Power-saving Eco Standby Mode draws just 0.5 W of power in Standby Eco Mode
- Direct Power Off function enables safe projector shutdown via breaker switch
- Anti-theft measures include security bar, password protection, and personalized startup logo
- 10 W Speaker
- Closed Captioning (NTSC, 480i YCBCR)
- Schedule function
|Display System||3-Chip 0.63" / 16.0 mm LCD|
|Native Resolution||XGA - 1024 x 768|
|Format|| NTSC 4.43 |
PAL 60, M, N
|Aspect Ratio||Native: 4:3|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||10000:1|
|Scan|| Horizontal: 15 - 91 kHz |
Vertical: 24 - 100 Hz
|Lens||F 1.6 - 2.2 (f = 17.1 - 31.7 mm)|
|Lens Shift|| Vertical: ±50% |
|Throw Distance||3.35 - 49.1' (1.0 - 15.0 m)|
|Throw Ratio||1.32 - 2.44:1|
|Projection Size||40 - 300" / 101.60 - 762.00 cm (Max Diagonal: 300" / 762.00 cm)|
|Keystone Correction|| Yes, Vertical: ± 35° |
Yes, Horizontal: ± 35°
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Built-in Speaker||Yes, 10 W (Mono)|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 2x HDMI Audio/Video (Input) |
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Input/Output)
1x RCA Composite Video (Input)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio (Input)
2x M3 Audio (Input)
1x M3 Audio (Output)
1x RS-232C Control (Input)
2x Ethernet LAN (Input)
1x Proprietary Type-A Female (Input)
1x USB Power (Output)
|Lamp (Bulb)||1x UHM|
|Life|| Normal Mode: 6000 Hours |
Eco Mode: 8000 Hours
|Fan Noise|| Normal Mode: 33 dB |
Eco Mode: 29 dB
|Maximum Pixel Clock||162 MHz|
|Security|| Cable Lock Slot |
|Languages|| Arabic |
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Normal Mode: 400 W |
Standby Mode (Eco): 0.5 W
Standby Mode (Normal): 12 W
Standby Mode (With Audio Output ON): 30 W
|Altitude||0 - 8858' (0 - 2700 m)|
|Temperature|| Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19.6 x 5.7 x 15.7" / 498.0 x 145.0 x 398.3 mm|
|Weight||17.4 lb / 7.89 kg Approximately|
|Package Weight||28.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||26.0 x 22.0 x 12.0"|
- Wireless Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Software CD-ROM
- Power Cord
- Power Cord Holder
- Limited 3-Year Warranty on Projector
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Fan Motors
- Limited 90-Day Warranty on Lamp
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.