Panasonic PT-EW650 WXGA 5800-Lumen LCD Projector with Standard Lens
The PT-EW650 WXGA 5800-Lumen LCD Projector from Panasonic features 1280 x 800 resolution, produces brightness up to 5800 lumens, and the iris automatically adjusts to match the situation, resulting in a 10000:1 contrast ratio. The projector features three transparent LCD panels (R/G/B) and a widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio. It is designed to afford multiple uses and solutions for the classroom and boardroom. The PT-EW650 features a low-maintenance, dust-resistant cabinet design and a washable Eco Filter that requires replacement after about 15,000 hours. The PT-EW650 includes a lens with a 1.22 to 2.26:1 throw ratio that provides a 40 to 400" screen size. The projector's lamp life cycle can last up to 5000 hours in Eco mode. Other features include a 10W integrated speaker, a 29 dB noise level in Eco mode, and side-by-side projection. The filter is easily replaced from the side and the lamp from the top.
- Compact Design
- With up to 5800 lumens of brightness, the projector produces images even in high levels of artificial light. Text is clear and legible while graphics and video are reproduced with natural vibrancy.
- Dynamic Contrast of 10000:1 with Iris
- High dynamic contrast of 10000:1 is enabled by an iris mechanism, so whites are brighter and blacks deeper with minimal loss of detail in dark images. The result is crisp and comfortable viewing.
- High WXGA Resolution
- With up to WUXGA (1280 x 800) resolution, the PT-EW650 projector is capable of displaying Full HD video. The extra detail and depth engages viewers for a more compelling presentation.
- Daylight View Basic Ensures Vivid Images in Bright Rooms
- Daylight View Basic uses a built-in sensor to measure ambient light and calibrates image-projection to suit, optimizing brightness and halftone color while sharpening details for easy-to-see pictures in well-lit environments.
- DICOM Simulation Mode for Medical Presentations
- This imaging mode is similar to the DICOM Part 14 medical imaging standard. It lends a film-like quality to X-ray images, making the PT-EW650 projector suitable for training presentations related to medicine.
- Color Adjustment for Multi-Screen Projection
- This function corrects subtle variations in the color reproduction range of individual units set up for multi-screen projection, particularly in side-by-side configuration.
- Extended Lamp Replacement Cycle
- The PT-EW650 projector features a lamp replacement cycle up to 5,000 hours with lamp power set to Eco mode; up to 4,000 hours with lamp power set to Normal mode.
- Dust-Resistant Cabinet and Eco Filter
- The PT-EW650 protects against dust intrusion with a one-way airflow design and improved sealing for the lens block, air intake duct, and Eco Filter. This electrostatic Micro Cut Filter captures the tiniest dust particles and requires no maintenance for 15,000 hours. It also can be washed and reused. It is designed to maintain brightness for longer in high-traffic environments while reducing servicing costs.
- Eco Management
- A variety of Eco Management functions are accessible via a button on the remote controller. These include brightness optimization for ambient lighting conditions and lamp power reduction when no input signal is detected.
- Easy-Access Lamp and Filter
- To reduce hassle, the filter can be replaced via the side and the lamp from the top of the projector. There is no need to remove the unit from its ceiling mount for periodic maintenance.
- Quiet Operation in Eco Mode
- The quiet design reduces operating noise to just 29 dB, with the sound of the cooling fan hardly noticeable. 1
35 dB with lamp power set to Normal mode.close
- Installation Simplified with DIGITAL LINK
- The PT-EW650 features a DIGITAL LINK connection that supports transmission of Full HD video, audio, and control signals through a single Cat5e or higher STP cable, for distances of up to 492'. An optional DIGITAL LINK Switcher or Digital Interface Box allows source devices to be connected and signals routed to the projector via one cable, saving installation cost and simplifying the AV system. 2
The 492' transmission available in Long Reach mode with optional ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher only. Signal resolution is limited to 1080p60 (dot-clock frequency 148.5 MHz) and below.close
- Powered Lens Shift, Zoom, and Focus via Remote Control
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens-shift function assures convenience and versatility during installation. Zoom and focus are also easily adjusted via remote control.
- Project onto Curved Surface
- Horizontal, Vertical, and Corner Keystone Correction adjusts the image shape for clear visibility when projecting off-axis or from an unusual angle. Curved Screen Correction allows for the projection of natural, distortion-free images onto curved or cylindrical surfaces.
- Lens-Centered Design
- A symmetrical lens-centered design reduces installation complexity and makes these projectors easier to adapt to a wider range of installation sites.
- Presenter Light Ver. 1.0 for Windows PCs
- Stills, video, documents (including PDF and PowerPoint files), and other media displayed on the PC screen can be wirelessly projected
- Images from up to four PCs can be projected simultaneously
VueMagic Pro for iOS/Android devices
- Selected still images and document formats (including PDF files) are supported
- Features live camera mode and annotate mode
- Images from up to four devices can be projected simultaneously
- Integrates into Existing AV Infrastructure
- With support for PJLink Class 1, Crestron Connected, AMX, and RS-232C over wired LAN, any legacy unit can be swapped out for a PT-EW650 projector without disrupting existing control and management infrastructure. Emulation via RS-232C allows original settings to be preserved. In addition, Multi Monitoring and Control Software are available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
- Mechanical Lens Shutter
- A mechanical lens shutter prevents light leakage when the projector is on standby mode or temporarily not in use, such as periods during meetings.
- Multi-Monitoring & Control Software
- This software lets you control and monitor multiple projectors/displays at the same time over wired LAN. If a problem occurs, an alert is sent to the monitoring/controlling PC. The terminal panel is LED illuminated and the control panel buttons are backlit for easy operation in the dark.
- Connect any source device to the PT-EW650 projector via its array of terminals, including HDMI and DIGITAL LINK.
- Ecology-Conscious Design
- No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet
- Lead-free glass is used for the lens
- Eco button on the remote control automatically reduces power consumption
- Lamp power switching further reduces power consumption
- Standby power consumption of only 0.3 W
When the Standby mode is set to Eco, network functions such as power-on over the LAN will not operate. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.close
- Additional Features
- Power-saving Eco/Standby mode draws just 0.3 W
- Direct Power Off enables safe projector shutdown via breaker switch
- Anti-theft measures include security bar, password protection, and personalized startup logo
- Closed captioning (NTSC, 480i YCBCR)
- Schedule function
|Display System||0.64" / 1.63 cm LCD|
|Native Resolution||WXGA - 1280 x 800 Progressive|
|Format|| NTSC 4.43 |
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||10000:1|
|Color Range||R, G, B|
|Lens||F 1.6 - 2.2 (f = 17.1 - 31.7 mm)|
|Lens Shift||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Throw Distance||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Throw Ratio||1.22 - 2.26:1|
|Projection Size||40 - 400" / 101.60 - 1016.00 cm|
|Keystone Correction|| Vertical: ± 35° |
Horizontal: ± 35°
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Built-in Speaker||Yes, 10 W (Mono)|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 2x HDMI Video (Input) |
5x BNC Video (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Input)
1x M3 Audio (Output)
1x 9-pin VGA Video (Input/Output)
1x 9-pin VGA Control (Input/Output)
1x M3 Control (Input)
1x Ethernet LAN (Input)
|Lamp (Bulb)||1x UHM|
|Watts||Normal Mode: 320 W|
|Life|| Normal Mode: 4000 Hours |
Eco Mode: 5000 Hours
|Maximum Pixel Clock||162 MHz|
|Security|| Password Protection |
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC|
|Battery||2x AAA Batteries|
|Power Consumption|| Normal Mode: 461 W |
Eco Mode: 305 W
|Temperature|| Operating |
32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19.6 x 5.6 x 15.6" / 49.8 x 14.2 x 39.6 cm with lens|
|Weight||18.5 lb / 8.39 kg with lens|
|Package Weight||31.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||25.5 x 22.0 x 12.0"|
- Power Cord with Holder
- Wireless/Wired Remote Control Unit
- 2 x Batteries for Remote (AAA/R03/LR03)
- Software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer, Multi Monitoring, & Control)
- Lens Cap
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.