- Fits up to A3/Ledger Size Documents
- Clear Windows for Protective Reading
- Freeze-Proof, Waterproof & UV/Sun Proof
- Protects against Dust, Sand, and Dirt
- Wipes Clean
- Four D-Rings for Attachment Options
Store, protect and most importantly, use your maps and other important documents with the large Waterproof Map and Document Pouch from OverBoard . Transparent front and back windows make it possible to view documents right through the pouch without having to remove them and riski damage. For protection, the pouch is freeze-proof, waterproof and UV/sun damage-proof. In addition, the pouch offers protection against dust, sand and dirt. Should the pouch get dirty, simply wipe it clean and you're good to go. Four D-rings offer a variety of attachment options.
- Fits large maps and documents.
- With an IP65 rating and a Class 2 designation from ROC Gear, pouch can withstand foul weather and water spray/splashes but is not designed for submersion or forceful water pressure.
- Floats if dropped in water when correctly sealed.
- Made from clear, durable plastic.
- Fast zip-lock waterproof sealing system. Tightly grip top edge between thumb and forefinger and slide all the way down the red strip to seal. Starting from the middle, pull the 2 sides apart to open.
- Also protects against sand, dirt, and UV rays.
- Transparent front and back windows so you can read the contents of your maps and docs from both sides.
- Easy to wipe clean.
- Flexible and extremely thin for easy storage.
- Complete with four D-rings for multiple attachment options.
|Material of Construction
| IP65 rating and ROC Gear Class 2 designation
Protects against water spray/splashes but not designed for submersion or forceful pressure
|Type of Closure
|Zip-lock sealing system
|17 x 11.7" / 43.2 x 29.7 cm
|Not specified by manufacturer
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|19.5 x 13.1 x 0.9"
In the Box
OverBoard Waterproof Map and Document Pouch (Large)
- Moisture-Sensitive Desiccant Sachet
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.