Osprey Talon G1 Hardware Encoder
- Hardware H.264 Encoding
- HDMI, SDI, & Composite Video Inputs
- Streaming and Archiving Solution
- Ethernet Control
- 1 Source to 3 Simultaneous Streams
- 2 Sources to 2 Simultaneous Streams
- Analog Stereo Audio Input
- Mounting Brackets Included
- Power Supply Included
- Power Supply
- Mounting Brackets
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|I/O|| Ethernet: |
1x RJ-45 gigabit ethernet
1x Composite RCA input
1x SDI BNC input
1x HDMI type A
1x 3.5mm unbalanced stereo input
1x USB 2.0 type A
|Resolution Support|| 1080p23.98/24/15/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 |
|Encoding|| Video: H.264 RTMP, RTP, MPEG-2 TS UDP, .TS File |
Audio: AAC-LC & AAC-HE (32 to 320 kbps)
|Power Consumption||6 W|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 4.7 x 1" / 93 x 120 x 25|
|Weight||0.6 lb / 260 g|
|Package Weight||1.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.3 x 7.0 x 2.8"|
With its flexible routing solutions and multiple streaming capabilities, the Osprey Talon G1 Hardware Encoder is a professional solution for streaming and archiving live video content. The G1 can accept video from SDI, HDMI, or composite video sources and compress the incoming stream into an H.264 file. H.264 compression gives the flexibility for video to be streamed over the web or easily archived without the storage impact of uncompressed video.
Since the encoding hardware is built into the G1, no extra processing power on the part of a computer is required. 2 simultaneous video signals can be streamed simultaneously to two different destinations, while a single video signal can be streamed to up to 3 discrete destinations, each with its own settings. For more information on the operating modes, see the features section below.
While the G1 chassis itself is devoid of controls, the IP GUI is comprehensive and simple to use. Simply connect the G1 to your network via the RJ-45 Ethernet connection. This design allows for placing the G1 out of sight or reach using the included mounting hardware.
- Configurations Modes
- MBR Mode: This is the default mode. One video source can be streamed to up to 3 destinations using multiple resolution and bit-rate settings. For seamless RTMP and MBR streaming, frame alignment is supported. In this mode, RTMP, RTP, UDP, and .TS file streams support up to 1080p60 resolution.
LC Mode: Ideal for lectures, LC mode allows for the capture of 2 simultaneous video sources to be streamed to 2 destinations. The SDI input functions as the primary input in this mode, and HDMI or composite can be selected as the secondary input. In this mode, deinterlacing will be disabled, so progressive video sources (i.e. not interlaced) are preferred.
- Closed-Caption Support
- Closed Captioning (EIA-608 & EIA-708) Type-1 ATSC Picture User Data is automatically embedded in the H.264 SEI per SCTE 128-1 standard (available in RTMP & UDP Streams).
- Audio-Input Options
- Embedded HDMI/SDI, additional unbalanced stereo audio input is available from front panel via a 3.5mm jack.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.