- For Video Camcorders
- Low-dispersion Optical Glass
- Fully Multi-coated
- Anti-reflection Coating
- 5 Year Warranty
The Opteka 58mm 0.3X HD Ultra Fisheye Lens Adapter uses multi-coated, low-dispersion glass to produce crisp, high-definition video images. Great for dramatic effects and extremely wide fields of view--think sports, think dream sequences, think the HAL-9000 computer--this fisheye adapter screws onto the front of your existing camcorder lens and bends a 180° view into a peephole-style circle. Straight lines become curved, noses become bulbous, eyes become goggly, and objects in your viewfinder will be closer than they appear.
- HD2: High Definition 2
- 2x the resolution of standard high definition lenses.
- DMC: Digital Multi-Coated
- Greatly reduces the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
- BAB: Internal Black Almite Barrel
- Black matte satin finish reduces reflections.
- BRG: Black Rimmed Glass
- Reduces the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
- High-index / low-dispersion optical glass
- Fully multi-coated, every element
- High speed auto-focus / infrared compatible
- Maximize day & night shots by providing maximum light transmission
|Compatibility ||Any lens with a 58mm filter thread |
|Materials ||Aluminum, Multi-coated Optical Glass |
|Construction, Elements/Groups ||2 Elements/2 Groups |
|Angle of View ||Up to 180° |
|Front Lens Diameter ||114mm |
|Lens Coating ||420nm-680nm Triple Coated |
|Magnification ||0.3x |
|Length ||38.5mm |
|Weight ||16.2 oz (460g) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||1.5 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.1 x 5.7 x 2.6" |
In the Box
Opteka 58mm 0.3X HD Ultra Fisheye Lens Adapter
- Spacer Ring
- Screwdriver (to Remove Hood)
- Lens Pouch
- 5 Year Worldwide Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.