The Novatron 2140C flash head contains the controls to operate at full power, or to ratio the power and modeling light down one or two f/stops. This flash head cannot be used in the stopping mode by itself. There must be another flashhead operating at full power or damage will occur. This will void the warranty. It comes With a 1000 w/s flash tube (color corrected to 5500° K), 100W tungsten modeling lamp, 25' cord and a mounting bracket for a 3/8" stand and to attach an umbrella. This is a flash head only. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Because there is no fan, this head is extremely small.
- Easy to Control
- This lamp head features an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting.
- Removeable Reflector
- The reflector is built-on.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- 25' cable included. Head extension cables are available in 15 and 25' for heads used at longer distances from the power pack (Longer cable lengths will result in .25 and .3 stop reduction in power, respectively).
- Modeling Light
- Easily replaceable, 100W, 120V, standard Edison Base Bulbs are ideally found at B&H, or any houseware store in an emergency.
Note: Designed to work with all current Novatron power packs: V240, V400,V600, D1000 AND D1500. Older packs with a 5- pin connector require a #4012 adapter.
|Maximum Watt/Seconds ||1000 w/s * |
|User Replaceable Flashtube ||No ** |
|Changeable Reflector ||No |
|Circuit Protection ||No |
|Cable Length ||25' |
|Modeling Light Wattage ||100W, 120V |
|Modeling Light On/Off Switch ||Yes |
|Protective Glass Dome ||No |
|Fan Cooled ||No |
|Dimensions ||5 x 7" (12.7 x 17.8 cm) with built-on reflector |
|Weight ||2.2 lbs (1 kg) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||4.1 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||9.685 x 9.449 x 9.213" |
Note: Damage will result if you use this head by itself with the D1500 Power Supply @ full power.
This action would also void the warranty.
In the Box
Novatron 2140C 1000 Watt/Second 3 Stop Reducing Flash Head
- 1000 w/s UV coated built-in Flashtube
- 100 W screw-in Tungsten Modeling Light
- 25' head cable
- Built-in reflector
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.